KIOTI no start, electrical

/ KIOTI no start, electrical #11  
Like this? Do they have different ones depending if it has a mower?
There are different Controllers for the Cab or Open Station models. The Mid Mount mower does not affect the Safety Controller.

/ KIOTI no start, electrical #12  
There are different Controllers for the Cab or Open Station models. The Mid Mount mower does not affect the Safety Controller.

Michiganiron continues value add posts only a dealer can contribute. One reason why I buy all my parts and accessories from them,

/ KIOTI no start, electrical #13  
I am out of ideas with my CX2510. It will crank when cold, but once warmed up it isn't getting power to the solenoid and doesn't turn over.

I have checked the PTO, Neutral, and Clutch safety switches and all have 12v passing through. Tested starter relay and ignition switch and both are good. Also verified the start fuse and made sure I was getting 12v on both sides. I don't think it is a short or compromised wire insulation because it only happens after it warms up, then no problems after sitting a couple hours.

I can unplug the solenoid and jumper it no problem and it operates as it should.

Anybody have any ideas?

Got a mid pto switch?

/ KIOTI no start, electrical
Your tractor has a Safety Start Controller mounted on the side of the transmission below the seat pan. Contact your dealer and replace the Safety Start Controller. The controller reads all of the safety switches, determines glow timing, and sends the start signal to the start relay. If you have already checked the seat switch and the start relay, you probably need to replace the Safety Controller Unit.

Hope this helps
Thank you!! I found a wiring diagram for a CK and saw it had a start circuit that everything fed into, but I didn't know if mine had it and where to find it.