Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,841  
48° and raining .27” so far

Mostly, congrats on 6k

I keep all receipts for anything but groceries and junk. I have receipts from building my house 25 yrs ago.

Bird, always good to hear from you.

Looks like the last couple newcomers to GM are one and done.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,842  
Wunderground showing 50° and rain next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,843  
Good Morning
It’s 40 and going to rain through the daylight hours with a high just over 50.

Yesterday, I didn’t get home until after 8, but the tail wind coming home actually exceeded the headwind going west. We were doing over 425 kts over the ground in the turboprop for most of the trip.

IMG_0241.jpg

We did a Chick-Fil-A drive through on the way home from the airport. When I got home, didn’t do much but crawl into bed.

Today might be breakfast with the professor, followed by some quality time in the shop. Not much else planned, but I’m pretty sure I’ll stay busy.
Tractor still need an engine oil change, I’ve got the oil and filters, so might get to that.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,845  
Popgadget, which instrument should the late young JFK have looked at to tell whether he was right side up?

I think about sitting in there and figuring it all out and it's pretty clear to me pilots are darned smart.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,846  
Good morning! Yesterday was just too warm (85˚F) to get into the mood to put up the Christmas lights. Today we have a stout 20 mph North wind and 38˚F, too cold and windy to mess with lights. Friday looks like a decent day with a light South wind and 70.

Has anyone else noticed the 2023 home/vehicle insurance rates have increased 50%?

/ Good morning!!!! #159,847  
Morning all, 39 going up to 58. If it doesn't rain I will put up the lights.

So the panel saga, 5th time was a charm, delivered by the store manager and got $150 credit at homedepot for my troubles. Got the new panels before the original ones were depleted.
So all good and even got one of the more complex cut panels up last night.

Drew - guess the dentist needs a new porsche ? Ouch. Good to hear MIL seems to be getting better.

Mostly - 6000 is fantastic - I think I never got above 5000 even in my racing days.

We had 4 short power outages yesterday and for some reason my front lights on the motion detector now works with the switch in the down position instead of the up position?? confused

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #159,848  
Nice altitude to fly at popg

BEF I hope You are feeling better

/ Good morning!!!! #159,849  
Don vehicles just renewed did not notice very much change