Tools & equipment that are fantastic.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #42  
I really like my rigid cordless air compressor. Very portable for your PITA slow leaking tires.
Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 12.15.47 PM.png

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #43  
Do you know what my favorite kind of tools are? FREE tools!
I cleared out my dads shop this summer and I have not found a single tool from that stash that is not fantastic!
But honestly LOTS of old American made tools (he is 97 and hasn't bought lots of tools over the last 30 years), lots of old Milwaukee stuff (He was an electrician in Chicago for 40 years). One of these days I will do a write up.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #44  
That’s what I was going to comment before I got sidetracked. I use mine all the time. No other tool can efficiently do what it does.
I bought a Fein corded Multi years ago. That thing is very handy. Don't use it everyday but when I need it I need it. Just for convenience I recently bought a Milwaukee battery unit also. The universal blade availability makes them even more handy.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #45  
Do you know what my favorite kind of tools are? FREE tools!
I cleared out my dads shop this summer and I have not found a single tool from that stash that is not fantastic!
But honestly LOTS of old American made tools (he is 97 and hasn't bought lots of tools over the last 30 years), lots of old Milwaukee stuff (He was an electrician in Chicago for 40 years). One of these days I will do a write up.
I look forward to some picture too.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #46  
That brings back some memories. I bought a 70 Chevy Nova brand new; six cyl, three on the tree, radio (no AC). I'll never forget writing that check; $2,330.00 (company fleet discount!).
My dad had the same car, 1970, 230 L6, three on the tree, vinyl bench seats, radio. I think his was $2900. I still have the hood in my garage, and the engine in a 1971 Toyota FJ40 in dire need of restoration. 🙃

Most reliable tools and equipment?

I'd say my Craftsman screwdriver set that I bought when I was 18. I'm 62 soon. They still work like new. :ROFLMAO:

I have a Harbor Freight impact wrench that I bought at the same time. Still works like new. Same deal with the air chisel.

I have my father's machete from WWII. It still works well.

Real vice grip pliers from the 70's and 80's.

And, my beloved 2001 PowerTrac PT425. Still smile every time I get on it.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #47  
If you have one you will find many needs for it. Once you use one and see how they work it will just click as to the many things it will do easily for you.
I agree. But right now I'm in heat for a Milwaukee mini sawzall. :sneaky:

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #48  
I have no consistent "need" for one, but I "want" one. :sneaky:
I bought an oscillating tool about 10 years ago. B&D (no, Black and Decker :ROFLMAO: ), on a whim. I've come to find it is a really handy tool! Not only for cutting things in place, cutting nails under things, etc. but it works great as a tight-space sander as well.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #49  
I'd say my Craftsman screwdriver set that I bought when I was 18. I'm 62 soon. They still work like new. :ROFLMAO:

I have a Harbor Freight impact wrench that I bought at the same time. Still works like new. Same deal with the air chisel.

Harbor Freight was around 44 years ago? I would not have guessed that.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #50  
Bought Snapon wrench and screwdriver set exactly 50 yrs ago. Some are still in my daily use box.