Who deleted my comment?

/ Who deleted my comment? #1  

Skagit

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 184-4
Who deleted my comment? I didn't break any rules. Are we letting advertisers delete negative feedback now?

/ Who deleted my comment? #2  
No, advertisers don't delete negative feedback. Moderators delete posts. We've always had a rule against being inflammatory with post tone, which I think is a criteria that your deleted post met.

FWIW we delete similar comments if they are about advertisers or non-advertisers. It just sets the tone of discussions in a way that we would rather not see. Members can say the same thing in a nicer way and we have no issue with that.

/ Who deleted my comment?
Thank you, I should have worded it better. I had a bad experience with them.

/ Who deleted my comment? #5  
Hi,
Never saw the post, but wanted to say thanks Muhammad for actually moderating the posts. I've seen some sites where the content is all so "angry" it's unpleasant to be involved with. TractorByNet is not like that and I hope it stays that way.

/ Who deleted my comment? #7  
Hi,
Never saw the post, but wanted to say thanks Muhammad for actually moderating the posts. I've seen some sites where the content is all so "angry" it's unpleasant to be involved with. TractorByNet is not like that and I hope it stays that way.
It's funny, sometimes we get comments that everybody here is nasty. 🤣

BTW there are moderators who do most of the sniper work and have for a couple decades now so the thanks go to them and the blame goes to me.

/ Who deleted my comment? #10  
If and when a post gets deleted, why doesn,t the owner of the deleted post, get a pm, telling them the reason why it has been deleted ?