Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,321  
LS -
It's actually on the meter base. Fits behind the meter. Here's the specs:View attachment 779989View attachment 779990View attachment 779991

The UPS is the Cyberpower 1500W. I would have to get it out of the cabinet to get the actual model number.....
So your setup has load shedding in the meter too?

This is quite an interesting device being in the Meter itself and the specs look pretty good.
Hard to tell how much they cost since it seems this version only sold to power companies? I don't even see it listed on their site.

I have a whole house surge protector/suppressor that is older and by the incoming service. Seems to work fine as we get power outages and surges all the time.
Only lost a few LED bulbs, but so far I am not happy with the LED bulb resiliency or longevity. I have very old incandescents that have outlasted new incandescent "long life", fluorescent bulbs and LEDs.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,322  
Ted, good luck with the knee > Hope you will figure it out

We did a drive today on the PA side and found a few
old cars on the way

IMG_1544.jpeg
IMG_1543.jpeg
IMG_1542.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #163,323  
It's actually on the meter base. Fits behind the meter. Here's the specs:View attachment 779989View attachment 779990View attachment 779991

The UPS is the Cyberpower 1500W. I would have to get it out of the cabinet to get the actual model number.....

Thanks LS.
It protects to 45kA L-N in 8/20 us
The Leviton $52 on Amazon good for 26kA and does not give time rating.
Eaton $169 on Amazon good to 108kA no time given.
The $60 Eaton on Amazon says 36kA , but in fine print says L-N 18kA and L-G 18kA. That looks weird, but it is Mike holt endorsed
SqD $150 good for 80kA
SqD $60 good for 25kA
SqD $90 shops for 50kA.

You want high kA rating and fast response time.

In the end it’s an MOV on each line.

I have several cyber power 1350 from Costco, 2 I just replaced the batteries, got 1 more to do. I’m thinking Maybe 1 of them is a 1500.
I’ll have to check my igniter current to see if the spare ups will work on my pellet stove.

I now know how to turn off the cyber power UpS beep.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,324  

You’re right. I drove over 60k miles a year for my job. Did that for 36 years. That’s over 2 million miles. Never had studded tries. Had M&S tires. Never had AWD. Never had a rain, snow or ice related problem while driving. Had 1 accident in 36 years. A deer tried to cross freeway in front of me.
To many people have no clue what snow and rain affects car handling even at low speeds. Let alone freeway speeds.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,325  
I just tested a bunch of fluorescent tubes today. I have 10 T12s in a box labeled good, and a few T8s. I have a bunch of old shop lights in the barn that have been removed from my basement & garage. I now use LED

I just got on TBN using my computer, I didn’t realize how big my pictures post from my phone. I scrolled up and saw a gigantic snagglepuss. . Her daughter Pebbles is on me now.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,326  
Great picture BEF big size life like

Sorry for your constant pain LS the system tries to beat you and they will spends lots of money on attorneys to beat you. W/C is terrible

/ Good morning!!!! #163,327  
I just tested a bunch of fluorescent tubes today. I have 10 T12s in a box labeled good, and a few T8s. I have a bunch of old shop lights in the barn that have been removed from my basement & garage. I now use LED

I just got on TBN using my computer, I didn’t realize how big my pictures post from my phone. I scrolled up and saw a gigantic snagglepuss. . Her daughter Pebbles is on me now.
Thumbnail inserts.
I do that most of the time just to save someone's eyes. LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,328  
Ron I pushed snow for better than 10 years seen some real winnners like old woman stuck in middle of us highway at 4:00AM get out ask if I can help. She said if my GD Ass had been out working she would not be stuck. Got back in truck plowed around her. Numerous stories like that just grin and bear it.