Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,551  
Good evening all. 40ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Rain start about 7:30AM, continued most of the day. Temps went down until about 7PM hit 32ºF the day's low. We got the forecasted snow about 2 inches ,expect it to be melted in morning when I read the rain gauge. Light wind today. Today was office catch up day. Cleaned ashes and revived fire. Mad a bunch of phone call, registered for bike ride this June, costs really went up :(. Bike shop is ordering new hanger, no word on fish finder yet. Men's meeting canceled in morning.
Doug glad you are getting some rain. glad you were able to register your scooters and use them more.
Ron hope you able to find the last 4 things and name them. Neat meeting.
Billy glad you got hike in, hope good progress on firewood. Good luck with oak.
Mike hope you got your firewood.
Kilroy glad stove ready to go. Glad work has improved, suspect management politics. Sorry dog will be disappointed.
Bill hope you enjoyed your seat time.
Scotty happy birthday. hope you can get top link to work w/o extension.
Dave hope no wind damage.
Ken sorry son is so down. Someone using other people's garbage collection not nice. Trail cam to see who is really doing it.
Don lost my yesterday post due to maintenance. Good luck with Duolingo
Dennis sorry app broken so fast.
Drew sorry about lost sunglasses. Hope you get basement dried out. Hope train trip better this year.
Paul glad TV disassembly going well and TV was well built. Have fun with lens/mirror. Hope breakfast went well and progress continues on TV project.
Jim hope deleivery was made, good luck with getting internet to shop and barn. Sorry to hear about strange tracks.
RNG hope wind did slow down. Good point on saftey glasses and hearing protection. Hope realtor pans out. Sorry no word from adjustor.
Scaredy hope not too much snow.
Drew sorry about nasty weather.
Thomas sorry yesterday, hope clean up went ok. Hope weather more accurate this time.
Frits sorry about IMAC. No apple here.
Dennis hope you can stay retired.
Billy sorry about launch cancel.
Ted glad you were able to grill. Hope you get more snow
Doug lost my yesterday post as well.
Dennis and not in your lap?
Denis have fun with your snow
David looking good. Nice progress. Hope visit went well.
Buppies glad car registration complete, hope wife gets DL back. prayers sent.
RS glad you were able to get background info on table. Sorry about drill press. Hope you were able to get seats out.
Dennis my yesterday post is gone.
Phil glad snow cleaned up, sorry more so soon. Hope wife's voice comes back soon.
Randy(wag) glad you got rest day.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's voice, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,554  
Good Evening Everyone

managed to get a few things done today, but quite lazy actually. lots of notes so that i have details for lawyer when needed

Feel better Mostly_Gas, sorry about the mishap

could not get into the TBN forum earlier today, so way behind on this thread

take care

/ Good morning!!!! #163,555  
No coffee this morning. 29° with light snow this morning. Heading to 33° with snow accumulating to 6". Maybe. This will be my first chance to use tractor and snow blower this winter. Out some time into searching for couple items on network yesterday. That was it. Annual visit to Dr for physical. Fast this morning. After that I will spend rest of the recovering from not eating for 12 hours.
uglRbWe.jpg

Buckeye, so far no luck with finding the missing items. I think one is my LaCrosse weather station. No rush. Gives me somthing to do on a bad weather day. It try Mac lookup. No luck there yet. Kind of funny. One of the Ring camera's came up as a Texas Instrument. The others showed Ring in name.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,556  
Morning everyone.
Mostly, sorry for the lost post.
31°. And light snow expected. It warmed up some overnight, was 26° earlier.
I did drive my wife and pebbles to the vet yesterday for pebbles checkup. She didn’t cooperate for a nail trimming. While they were in there I went to Lowe’s and got 2 gal of ceiling paint. I know what I’m doing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,557  
Good evening all. 40ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Rain start about 7:30AM, continued most of the day. Temps went down until about 7PM hit 32ºF the day's low. We got the forecasted snow about 2 inches ,expect it to be melted in morning when I read the rain gauge. Light wind today. Today was office catch up day. Cleaned ashes and revived fire. Mad a bunch of phone call, registered for bike ride this June, costs really went up :(. Bike shop is ordering new hanger, no word on fish finder yet. Men's meeting canceled in morning.
Doug glad you are getting some rain. glad you were able to register your scooters and use them more.
Ron hope you able to find the last 4 things and name them. Neat meeting.
Billy glad you got hike in, hope good progress on firewood. Good luck with oak.
Mike hope you got your firewood.
Kilroy glad stove ready to go. Glad work has improved, suspect management politics. Sorry dog will be disappointed.
Bill hope you enjoyed your seat time.
Scotty happy birthday. hope you can get top link to work w/o extension.
Dave hope no wind damage.
Ken sorry son is so down. Someone using other people's garbage collection not nice. Trail cam to see who is really doing it.
Don lost my yesterday post due to maintenance. Good luck with Duolingo
Dennis sorry app broken so fast.
Drew sorry about lost sunglasses. Hope you get basement dried out. Hope train trip better this year.
Paul glad TV disassembly going well and TV was well built. Have fun with lens/mirror. Hope breakfast went well and progress continues on TV project.
Jim hope deleivery was made, good luck with getting internet to shop and barn. Sorry to hear about strange tracks.
RNG hope wind did slow down. Good point on saftey glasses and hearing protection. Hope realtor pans out. Sorry no word from adjustor.
Scaredy hope not too much snow.
Drew sorry about nasty weather.
Thomas sorry yesterday, hope clean up went ok. Hope weather more accurate this time.
Frits sorry about IMAC. No apple here.
Dennis hope you can stay retired.
Billy sorry about launch cancel.
Ted glad you were able to grill. Hope you get more snow
Doug lost my yesterday post as well.
Dennis and not in your lap?
Denis have fun with your snow
David looking good. Nice progress. Hope visit went well.
Buppies glad car registration complete, hope wife gets DL back. prayers sent.
RS glad you were able to get background info on table. Sorry about drill press. Hope you were able to get seats out.
Dennis my yesterday post is gone.
Phil glad snow cleaned up, sorry more so soon. Hope wife's voice comes back soon.
Randy(wag) glad you got rest day.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's voice, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, /uncle's surgery, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's surgery, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
Dog was disappointed, and and when we got home stayed In her bed upstairs for almost an hour until she deigned to grace us with her presence again for ear scritches 🤣😂🤣. Just added a couple more pieces of wood to chase the morning chill— started raining about 1AM and expected to end around noon. Good fire all night, no HVAC noise at all.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,558  
good morning all
rain coming in later this morning, starting off as snow, then warming to 51 later on.
I'm headed downtown early to pick up some meds at drug store, then will hunker in and enjoy the day.

Phil, hope your wife does better soon. Acid reflux scarred the bottom of my vocal cords to point where my voice tone dropped.
Sure learned what I was doing wrong and radically changed what I eat and when I eat. Still take pantaprazole every morning to control it though and
always travel with Tums.

81 degrees in Delray Beach. Packing clothes for this trip a challenge, go from snow to sweat....trying to figure out how to layer clothes so don't have
to take a heavy coat. Two carry on suitcases and two small bags all kinds of fun getting up the steps onto the train.
I need to see what I can "cut out"...one pair of khakis instead of two...etc. Hope to be living in Bermuda shorts anyway.

everyone be safe in the snow. No falls. No falls. No falls.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,559  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

39F and raining. Allegedly ending by lunchtime.

good day at work, scored error rate is WAAAYYYY down - three all day, two were definitely my error (light-tap on decimal point key, so $4.13 automatically became $413.00) one out-of-sequence page in a document so it got ignored, and one that I am convinced was still a system error with my edit and made A convincing argument for that. One of the training leads told me I have “started a conversation” ( to use modern parlance) in management circles about some of the grading (basically I am an unashamedly loud-mounted pain-in-the-posterior who has the rather annoying tendency to be RIGHT more often than not 😂🤣) and some changes are being made, and all of a sudden a lot of other people are seeing their official performance improve as well.

I may not be the most politic or subtle type, but ultimately I want successful outcomes for everyone, and once the Powers-That-Be start understanding that i am not trying to piss them off solely for the purpose of personal entertainment but because there are problems that need to be addressed —- and the longer the they remain unaddressed the more of a horse’s ass I will be in order to draw attention to the problem that needs to be fixed. Now, if they would only figure out that the key is to address problems before I have to be a horse’s ass, everyone would be much happier 😁

no matter - desired results are being achieved By all parties, however reluctantly!

luckily, my immediate top supervisors like me (bribing them with quiche doesn’t hurt, either!)

lady who bought eggs was QUITE HAPOY with the quality, and informed us that she raises mushrooms (blu & white oysters) and would be interested in possibly working out some swapping. Mrs is a an absolute mushroom FIEND, so that will likely be our entry into “barter economy”, which may be the wave of the future . . .

Dog has avoided two calls to go out - the rain is pounding and she is looking at me like “Dude - there is NOW WAY I am coming off this couch right now!” Can’t say I really blame her…

I hope everyone has a healthy safe productive blessed Hump Day!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,560  
good morning all
rain coming in later this morning, starting off as snow, then warming to 51 later on.
I'm headed downtown early to pick up some meds at drug store, then will hunker in and enjoy the day.

Phil, hope your wife does better soon. Acid reflux scarred the bottom of my vocal cords to point where my voice tone dropped.
Sure learned what I was doing wrong and radically changed what I eat and when I eat. Still take pantaprazole every morning to control it though and
always travel with Tums.

81 degrees in Delray Beach. Packing clothes for this trip a challenge, go from snow to sweat....trying to figure out how to layer clothes so don't have
to take a heavy coat. Two carry on suitcases and two small bags all kinds of fun getting up the steps onto the train.
I need to see what I can "cut out"...one pair of khakis instead of two...etc. Hope to be living in Bermuda shorts anyway.

everyone be safe in the snow. No falls. No falls. No falls.
They have this thing they are advertising on TV, that I started doing over two decades ago when flying: I UPS my luggage ahead about a week earlier whenever possible, and went on the plane with a carryon that had a toothbrush, spare socks & underwear, and a couple books.

it’s the only way to fly 😎