Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,691  
Good morning! 35˚F heading to the 60s, partly cloudy skies, south wind.

May be a garden day. Yesterday filled the garbage can with dead vegetation from the front yard.

Drew its hard to navigate the train site to see ahead.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,692  
Maybe go out and trim the ornamental grass as it is making a mess as they shed.
Maybe not, who knows

Be well,

my attitude these days.

I might finish painting, but I might not.

David, siding caulk is next to impossible to get off, it must be marine grade, also great for weather.
I use Dicor on the camper.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,693  
thanks Don, looks pretty good

stopped at Jacksonville, pretty good wait here.
Hostess just emailed me, she has the Amtrak app, says I'm actually a few minutes early.

lot of concrete plants along the railroad lines
heading down East coast of FL, expect to see more traffic and less backwoods pines

/ Good morning!!!! #163,695  
Nice pictures Drew

Thanks PopG that’s one happy puppy and seems to play well by herself wish we could get another been since 2012

/ Good morning!!!! #163,696  
Good morning all,
It was 34F when I got up under sunny skies, which was the overnight low. Forecast for today is sunshine with a high temp of 44 and light winds.

Contractors showed up at 8 and have been putting poles up ever since. They plan on having all the poles in place, set and leveled before the end of the day. They are talking about having the concrete poured for the poles on Monday morning. I'm not holding my breath as it is suppose to rain on Monday, Tuesday morning, Wednesday, Thursday and measurable snow on Friday.

Have most of my non code compliant electrical work done, will take about 30 minutes to finish today.

Got my errands done yesterday except for the trek to get dog food, will do that tomorrow.

Security cam arrives today so will need to set that up along with a new router.

Powerline internet parts show up next Monday. Thanks BEF for the recommendation.

Have a good day all, Let's be careful out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,697  
Huckins Boat yard, Jacksonville, FL, though none of the boats at the docks are Huckins.
Some of you may remember they built many of the wooden PT boats in WWII and Vietnam.
train is back on time, nothing to look at but scrub here.
Waiting for the alligators...

Attachments

• IMG_1524.JPG
    IMG_1524.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
   / Good morning!!!! #163,698  
Good morning to all! Low of 20°, heading up to 42°, no precip. Snow is slowly melting. Some bare patches now in the sunny areas.

Drew, thanks for the pics..... almost there,.... almost there.....

Paul, Zoe is funny... still has the 'awkward puppy' actions.... cute as can be!

David, nice job on the panels. Sorry about the cables. Take it as a sign for a rest.

Buppies, glad you had a good trip back home.

RNG, glad you found the speedo. Something sounds off about the tire.... maybe the rim has a bad spot? Maybe a spot of dirt on the bead?

Fritz, prayers sent for your GD. Hopefully back on track with meds.

Didn't get out to the shop yesterday. Maybe today....
Did a small grocery run yesterday, so another check off on the list.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,699  
64°F and still no rain. Came close, about 20 miles but not us. Still in forecast. I did check and we are down to about 1400 gallons in each our 4 tanks. Pretty low for us.

Off to Hilo town for some food shopping. Pick up prescription for my upcoming surgery. Then a quick trip to Pedro’s new house, which passed final inspections. I’m buying his never been hooked up washer and dryer. Totally unexpected but a deal too good to refuse.

Marinating and grilling shrimp for H&F dinner later

Not expecting to get to any work.

Prayers for all and some extra
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #163,700  
Nice pictures Drew

Thanks PopG that’s one happy puppy and seems to play well by herself wish we could get another been since 2012

We thought about it long and hard, we are empty nesters, so no kids to help with getting her trained and occupied, but they do come to visit and bring all their dogs, so she gets socialized, and worn out.
So far, it’s been a lot of work, but well worth it! She is bringing us a lot of joy.
When I look at her racing around with a bowl, I have to laugh out loud.