Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought

/ Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #51  
All I can say about the comments on dementia etc is that this lady may be in her sixties but she has all her wits about her and totally able to take care of her self. A strong independent country woman. She would not have any trouble understanding the dealers instructions on how to open the door if there was a way. Maybe the dealer had no clue - seems more likely to me.

gg
Yep. That can happen, too. I had to show a coworker where his external key hole was hidden. His dealer couldn't tell him. All I had to do was look it up on Google. The dealer could have done that as well, but didn't. So could my coworker, but he's the type to ask people for help vs helping himself. I've taken to telling him how to Google things for himself. Instead, he calls a different coworker. :unsure: It's some kind of mental thing. And he's a foreman!😬

/ Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #52  
All I can say about the comments on dementia etc is that this lady may be in her sixties but she has all her wits about her and totally able to take care of her self. A strong independent country woman. She would not have any trouble understanding the dealers instructions on how to open the door if there was a way. Maybe the dealer had no clue - seems more likely to me.

gg
Are we ever going to be told the details of the car? Make, model, year?

/ Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #53  
I would love to take some of those auto engineers and put them one of those cars, take out the battery and tell them if you can’t get out of the car you are FIRED !!! In my Tacoma you can open locked driver’s door with the handle even if the battery is stone dead. I had no idea you could be locked inside a car under any circumstance. Don’t ya just love progress.
If a trapped person could manage to crawl into the trunk, they could pull on the escape cable and pop the lid. I think they're required.

/ Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #54  
Who the hell cranks a car until the battery is dead?

/ Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #56  
   / Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #59  
I thought this was a tractor forum?

This is a precursor to Deere locking you in your tractor and you need to schedule a service technician to come read the proprietary codes before he can let you out after they receive your payment.

/ Locked in the Car and Unable to get Out - Food for Thought #60  
I thought this was a tractor forum?
It is a tractor forum. But this is a car thread.

8B639222-F0F6-4CF1-B868-C31E708A8A69.gif