Transmission warranty advise wanted

/ Transmission warranty advise wanted #12  
You really live in Michigan? Fooled me. I was under the impression that fools lived in Ohio, not Michigan.
Just down the road from you in michigan.I live in the smart neighborhood not the dumb low rent degrading folks one that you are from Just saying.:unsure:

/ Transmission warranty advise wanted
Update:
Transmission shop fixed it under warranty with no cost to me. Not sure what work was done as I'm not home, but I'll check the paperwork when I can.

/ Transmission warranty advise wanted #14  
I rebuild Allison transmissions and I'll get called back to the dyno for a noise issue. He will run it up and I'll watch that flex plate. Sure as heck, front end noise. That flex plate is wobbling. They just use an impact and run each bolt in.

Frustrating.

Good to hear. 👍
Yes indeed. I'm pleasantly surprised. In this day and age, it seems like everything is always a battle and people are always trying to weasel out of their commitments. It's actually restored some of my faith that there's still folks that will do the right thing and stand behind their work/product.

I'll probably swing by the transmission shop and drop off a bunch of pizzas for them for lunch next week.

/ Transmission warranty advise wanted #17  
Yes indeed. I'm pleasantly surprised. In this day and age, it seems like everything is always a battle and people are always trying to weasel out of their commitments. It's actually restored some of my faith that there's still folks that will do the right thing and stand behind their work/product.

I'll probably swing by the transmission shop and drop off a bunch of pizzas for them for lunch next week.
Donuts and coffee next week, save the pizza's for the 6 month anniversary of the flex plate replacement!
David from jax

Donuts and coffee next week, save the pizza's for the 6 month anniversary of the flex plate replacement!
David from jax
The one thing my daughter noticed, is the truck is dramatically quieter idling than it ever was since we bought it. She said when she picked it up after the warranty repair and started it, she had to check that it was actually running.

I'm not sure what to make of that.

/ Transmission warranty advise wanted #19  
Any transmission shop that has a clue will replace the flexplate when rebuilding the transmission.

Glad to hear they fixed it.