Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,731  
Good morning! Starting temp was 48˚F and warmed to 60 at FireWise this morning. We cleared the broken limbs from the ice storm in two areas. The pic below is one area, all the limbs are now mulch. The Pole saw came in handy for the hangers. 15 people showed up on this perfect morning.
IMG_1622.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #167,732  
Rows and Rows of flowers at the "farm".
2nd pic is the new Sunflower Field, all ready to plant with the new irrigation system. The Sunflower festival will be in June and July along with "Wine Your Way Out" summer date series. There will be a maze in the sunflowers - thus - Wine your way out.
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #167,733  
64°F and .87 inches rain. More passing showers in the forecast

Continuation of yesterday, hoping the rain delays are minimal.

Likely make a dump run and PO visit today.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #167,735  
Only 700' long. Seems like they come to this area and see $$$ signs.
House they are working at now sold for 6million last year, I am sure my house would fit in one of their garages.

Ken, it cost me a little less than that to do mine, and it’s significantly more than 700 feet.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,737  
Like that fence stretcher, Paul
Years ago I took 2 2x4s length about equal to fence height, thru bolts to hold, a couple of eyes for the come along.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,738  
Ken if you tell me square yards I’ll tell you price based on here locally if interested

/ Good morning!!!! #167,739  
Ken if you tell me square yards I’ll tell you price based on here locally if interested
approx. 8400 sq feet so about 935 sq yards. plus some skirting.
That does not include the driveways which we will try to fix up.
Thanks Buppies!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,740  
Does it need stone base or just broomed off with pick up broom? Three coats ?