Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #1  

check

Elite Member
Dorset (cottage country) and Toronto, Ontario, Can
Tractor
2009 Kubota BX25
Hello all, we have a continuing problem with a neighbor two doors over letting their dogs run free, who have not been neutered. They come over and they defecate on our driveway on a regular basis. We’ve talked to them about it, and every time we see it, we tell him to come over and pick it up, which they do. However, one of these days, I’m going to step in it, and the local Bylaw says the dogs are not allowed to run free off their property.

Any ideas? We have spoken to the bylaw officer, and we will be sending an email saying, that the by law prohibits this type of activity, and that “we don’t want to have to pursue legal action”

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #2  
Just another reason I'm thankful I live in the country. If I were you, I'd shoot the cur, but then we don't have that issue out here. One no concrete driveway, it's gravel and two, loose dogs don't last long out here, they get eliminated.

I see you are in Canada, forget the shoot part.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #3  
BB gun shot to the rear end will solve the problem very quickly. Quiet, nobody knows, dogs wont be injured, just enough to teach them a lesson.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #4  
BB gun shot to the rear end will solve the problem very quickly. Quiet, nobody knows, dogs wont be injured, just enough to teach them a lesson.
That dose work.
The neighbors dog rummaged through the garbage cans before the garbage truck could get there. After the 4th week, I left a window open and waited for the dog.

A bb on the meaty part of the thigh produced a yelp and he never came back.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway.
Just another reason I'm thankful I live in the country. If I were you, I'd shoot the cur, but then we don't have that issue out here. One no concrete driveway, it's gravel and two, loose dogs don't last long out here, they get eliminated.

I see you are in Canada, forget the shoot part.
I am in the country, and my driveway is gravel. And no, I’m not going to shoot the dogs. (There are actually two of them - Golden Retrievers.)

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #8  
I've never even heard of a dog crapping on a gravel drive they usually prefer grass. If they're crapping in the same area I would put a heavy layer of bleach down and see if you can mask that smell. Dogs tend to like to crap where they've already crapped.

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #9  
I might be tempted to collect an abundance of dog chit and deliver it to their driveway under the cover of darkness. I mean might - might be...

/ Neighbors dog keeps coming over and defecating on our driveway. #10  
Scoot... Your sig picture vanished again....:eek: