CANOPY brand?

/ CANOPY brand? #1  

cjburke42

Tractor
John Deere 1530, John Deere 1650
Who makes this style canopy? I have seen them around over the years and would like to get one for myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815_224408_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815_224408_Facebook.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 122
   / CANOPY brand? #2  
   / CANOPY brand?
Right but if you look at the shape profile this one is different than what Curtis offers. I am familiar with Tel Trax, Perry Co, and Bare co canopies

/ CANOPY brand? #4  
We had one on the FarmPro 2420 that was a chinese made version. They are all pretty much the same and the key is the mountings to the roll bar. I do have to say it was nice sitting under that thing on 90 temp days and the sun wouldn't be beating on you as you mowed the field around our farm. You do have to watch for low hanging branches and need to trim them back along the sides of the fields to ensure not getting snared in anything enough to break the fiberglass they are made out of.

/ CANOPY brand? #5  
We had one on the FarmPro 2420 that was a chinese made version. They are all pretty much the same and the key is the mountings to the roll bar. I do have to say it was nice sitting under that thing on 90 temp days and the sun wouldn't be beating on you as you mowed the field around our farm. You do have to watch for low hanging branches and need to trim them back along the sides of the fields to ensure not getting snared in anything enough to break the fiberglass they are made out of.
For the DIYer, it's inexpensive to make one yourself from a durable UV protected plastic of a dumpster lid cover. Some on Amazon go for a mere $35.

1692561145994.png

You can't tell the difference.
1692561219152.png

Why bring this up? Cause the Rinohid canopy is exactly that, a dumpster lid !
So why pay $419+tax+shipping when you can DIY for under $50.
1692561407456.png

1692561532444.png

So, don't laugh, many people have dumpster lids on their ROPS. :love:
1692561630248.png

Its a smart option to do. These dumpster lids can take a beating like no other canopy can. Usually they just spring back into shape. Can't do that with the fiberglass canopies, those just break when hitting a limb or low clearance item.

/ CANOPY brand? #6  
For the DIYer, it's inexpensive to make one yourself from a durable UV protected plastic of a dumpster lid cover. Some on Amazon go for a mere $35.

View attachment 817022
You can't tell the difference.
View attachment 817023

Why bring this up? Cause the Rinohid canopy is exactly that, a dumpster lid !
So why pay $419+tax+shipping when you can DIY for under $50.
View attachment 817024

View attachment 817025

So, don't laugh, many people have dumpster lids on their ROPS. :love:
View attachment 817026

Its a smart option to do. These dumpster lids can take a beating like no other canopy can. Usually they just spring back into shape. Can't do that with the fiberglass canopies, those just break when hitting a limb or low clearance item.

Holy crap, I never connected the dots; thank you, lol, I may just have a project this winter. 🤣

/ CANOPY brand? #9  
Just have to wash it well first to get the garbage stink off... Go snitch one from a local dumpster, they are held on with pins. Never miss it.

I pay $55 a month for my local dumpster, I'm not vandalizing it. 🤣

[EDIT]: Hey, how do you snitch on a dumpster?!