LS?

/ LS? #41  
From what I see the Shibaura motors were designed to regen every 5 hours (or something like that) the new LS Mtron motor is supposed to regen every 50 hours. I bought used (2018 XG3135H) and ran it too slow for a while getting used to it and had no history on the machine. Once I learned to lean on the turbo a bit all time it is doing regen right around 50 hours and I just keep on working. Only an issue if I'm running the backhoe and want a little lower rpm to keep the noise down.
Yeah this is my first tractor that does regen so I was clueless when I got it and ran very low RPM all the time. It didnt take long for it to crash. Now I run it like I stole it most of the time even though it doesnt have regen anymore, though I can tell the tractor performs much better when I am working it at a high RPM.

/ LS?
Do any current make or models not have the regen technology? Tym maybe? Im looking hard at a 4215H a 4 cy NA (non turbo).

/ LS? #43  
Do any current make or models not have the regen technology? Tym maybe? Im looking hard at a 4215H a 4 cy NA (non turbo).
The 4215 has regen. TYM diesels however are mechanical injection, so there is no ECM to hobble the engine if there is a DPF issue.

/ LS? #44  

TYM/Branson 2515
Kioti CK2610/20
LS MT225E
Mahindra 1626
Kubota L2501/02
John Deere 3025E/D
New Holland Workmaster 25
Massey Ferguson 1526

Generally to keep away from systems like DPF you're limited to 25 horsepower. I may have forgotten a machine or two, and if I did someone will chime in I'm sure, but above I've listed the largest machines sitting at 25 horsepower each manufacturer offers.

The TYM 2515 is a legacy Branson model that's been quite popular, and TYM dealers seem pretty happy about adding it to their lineup. The Kioti and Kubota options I listed are old and new versions of the same models, they've both introduced updated machines for 2023. The John Deere 3025E and 3025D are, despite the similar name and size, separate machines. The 3025E is hydrostatic, and the 3025D is a manual. Lastly the New Holland Workmaster is built by LS for CNH, and is basically an LS MT225E in a deeper blue.

Last edited:
   / LS?
TYM/Branson 2515
Kioti CK2610/20
LS MT225E
Mahindra 1626
Kubota L2501/02
John Deere 3025E/D
New Holland Workmaster 25
Massey Ferguson 1526

Generally to keep away from systems like DPF you're limited to 25 horsepower. I'm may have forgotten a machine or two, and if I did someone will chime in I'm sure, but above I've listed the largest machines sitting at 25 horsepower each manufacturer offers.

The TYM 2515 is a legacy Branson model that's been quite popular, and TYM dealers seem pretty happy about adding it to their lineup. The Kioti and Kubota options I listed are old and new versions of the same models, they've both introduced updated machines for 2023. The John Deere 3025E and 3025D are, despite the similar name and size, separate machines. The 3025E is hydrostatic, and the 3025D is a manual. Lastly the New Holland Workmaster is built by LS for CNH, and is basically an LS MT225E in a deeper blue.
Got it. I will have regen because I'm looking at 35-40HP. I think 2 posts above is the info I'm looking for.

"The 4215 has regen. TYM diesels however are mechanical injection, so there is no ECM to hobble the engine if there is a DPF issue."

/ LS?
Does anyone have a 4215? Any reason not to pick it over another TYM or other brand for a 35-40hp ?

/ LS? #47  
You could check this one out I really enjoy using mine

willy

/ LS? #48  
That's the reliability and longevity I'm expecting with regular maintenance (fluid changes, lube, filters). Especially if I buy new I expect zero issues for 10 years. Am I being realistic? (I hope so, but asking).
I bought my LS XR3037HC (Cab with 2 pedal hydro) new in 2014. My model is no longer made and I haven't kept up with newer models. Mine is 36HP and loader can lift just over 2200#. 9 years old and still going strong with routine maintenance. My buddy bought his XR4140HC w/ Backhoe a few years ago and he loves it. I believe his loader can lift 2700#. I think a tractor around 40HP will do anything you need.

/ LS? #49  
Does anyone have a 4215? Any reason not to pick it over another TYM or other brand for a 35-40hp ?

You may want to add Yanmar to your list If you have a dealership available.

Nothing against the others you are looking at but you will be hard pressed to find a Yanmar owner who isn't happy with their tractor.

/ LS? #50  
Yanmar really needs to work on dealer network. I’d have loved to have had one, but alas, nobody sells them in these parts.