The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #911  
We had a mechanic on the ranch that smoked filter less camels, one after another.

Smoking did not kill him, prostrate cancer did. He was well into his 80's when he died.

Genetics dictate health.
Lifestyle, also.

/ The Resting Place. #913  
Genetics dictate health.
Genetics dictates lifespan to a large degree, more so than any other factor. But lifestyle typically impacts how you spend it, whether enjoying yourself with tractor time, or riding an electric scooter with an oxygen bottle.

/ The Resting Place. #914  
Our dear friend passed this morning at 5 a.m. She started smoking Marlboro ("cowboy killers" she called them) when she was 12. She was 87 last November.
My wife and I met her years ago as head of Ghostec, a local paranormal group and we investigated many places in several states.
She will be missed.

/ The Resting Place. #915  
Our dear friend passed this morning at 5 a.m. She started smoking Marlboro ("cowboy killers" she called them) when she was 12. She was 87 last November.
My wife and I met her years ago as head of Ghostec, a local paranormal group and we investigated many places in several states.
She will be missed.
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm hoping you made a deal that whoever goes first, has promised to haunt the other? 🤪

/ The Resting Place. #917  
She was the last one from that show still alive.

Fun fact... there were only 39 episodes of The Honeymooners made.

/ The Resting Place. #918  

I've seen every one at least twice ... "to the moon Alice"!
Rip you were all great entertainers.
I believe the whole set was the one apartment. Can anyone confirm?

/ The Resting Place. #919  

Dad liked it but as a kid it was not that interesting hearing the bickering and the dreary set... but what's a kid know?

I do remember once saying to the moon to mom... let's saying it didn't go over well...

/ The Resting Place. #920  
Dad liked it but as a kid it was not that interesting hearing the bickering and the dreary set... but what's a kid know?

I do remember once saying to the moon to mom... let's saying it didn't go over well...
Yep. We never watched it as kids.

Can't say I ever said to the moon to my mom. :ROFLMAO: