Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,961  
Drew can you put a black tarp on your garden like RS does to retain heat so your garden's soil temp will be ready sooner and your garden won't have to be weeded?

that's a really good idea, small enough so it's manageable.
hmmmmmmmm

/ Good morning!!!! #183,962  
The thumbs up to me means I enjoy what you said, learned something new, enjoy the fact that we are both still here, maybe disagree with what one said but can politely agree to disagree and move on

/ Good morning!!!! #183,964  
Thomas why would you consider trying to do any more than 8 hours part store,
Thomas Justin has a video all unusual guitars.
More rest and longer naps should be cure put spring back in your step.

Owner dad and I trying keep delivery parts store from shutting down due to lack of help,owner offering good pay and benfits but the youngsters show no interest.

I also watch Justin on videos indeed he has talent. (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #183,965  
Good Morning Guys,
Vt, 10 to start going to 22 maybe ! Sun is just coming up over the mountain as I sit in front of my wood stove having my coffee ! So clear day, winds seem to have finally subsided ! Will be heading back to Ct later today ! It looks like a rather cold week here, getting subzero late week !

No desire to go outside at the moment ! For so many years we would be up at the crack of dawn and head out to the ski mountain ! I do still miss going, and I’m sure I could strap on my skis and be fine, but sitting in front of the wood stove now seems like the better deal ! 😂

I really don’t want to see anyone on TBN GM thread leave over a post ! I do understand and agree the political aspect is not fit for this thread ! I think Drew did an admirable job of surmising all of this in his previous post ! And having said all of that, I will leave it alone !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day, and to all my TBN friends try and stay warm !! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #183,969  
27F going to 48F today here in Beautiful Northern Nevada.

Ron- great squirrel pix, thanks! Trail camera caught this bear pix on a knoll above our house-- he's a pretty good sized one for here.

Attachments

• BearBig.jpg
    BearBig.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 34