Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,012  
The paper just said 588 acres of solar panels.
Are you off today? Holiday or weather?

The tax incentives are given by elected officials. I'm curious to see how they vote.
Yes, holiday, and they just announced off tomorrow for weather.
Will need to see what county commissioners say. Hope they don't take an under the table payoff...

/ Good morning!!!! #184,014  
25° been real light snow all day. Weather app shows it starting at 3 pm.
Decided to hack on the tree with the battery chainsaw. Got most of it done before batteries got too low but, I have never charged the batteries since new, and used it at the lot and on other trees here, including trimming forsythia, so I’m pretty impressed.
View attachment 846878View attachment 846879
Split chunks let dry for summer evening fire pit.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,015  
:eek:....He having good healthy life.
hope he does and stays out of my back yard

my only close encounter with a bear was in my truck bumper at 50mph in NC

and if I do meet Mr Bear, don't run, stand up and look large.
And if I see little bears, get away from them, Mothers are never forgiving

very light flurries just starting, one to three today, one to three tonight and tomorrow morning.
I'm not going anywhere, shovel inside, warm hat and gloves ready.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,016  
Split chunks let dry for summer evening fire pit.
I will save them, but I have a pile of rotting chunks like that already. wish I could light the pile of branches, but being right beside the road, and under the telephone main line, that would not be a good idea..... But the grapple will take them away.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,017  
This is not close to me anymore, but it is close to some my friends that live on FM 696. The tax incentives will affect all in the county and the benefits to the county are not mentioned.
I cant think of any benefits to the county if they give away the property tax levy on the solar farm.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,018  
This is not close to me anymore, but it is close to some my friends that live on FM 696. The tax incentives will affect all in the county and the benefits to the county are not mentioned.
Around here we have been through solar, electrical infrastructure and data center developments. County benefits are rarely mentioned. Rarely. There are huge transparency issues with these developments. Neighboring counties also bare some burden to support these developments and they are usually in the dark also about plans. These things are siloed within a few local officials who sway others through increased revenue buzzwords and fear mongering about future residential development.

I tell you, I have turned into a tree hugger and NIMBY advocate.

All I can say is get involved, and if you think a solar farm may not have an effect on your immediate community, ask about electrical tie in, or grid updates. Then it gets really interesting.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,019  
Thinking about diverse opinions..
If someone posts something you find disagreeable to extent you want to comment, just PM them directly. You can make your point with each other without involving everyone else.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,020  
20F clear sky.

Been good day getting this and that done,settle in for good afternoon nap but kittens decided not to be. :(

No Bills Steeler game so plan B feet up and numb it rest of the evening.

Enjoy your evening all.