Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,401  
I personally know manager of one of the charging networks here. I am constantly arguing with him, why they are not arranging DC towers for "car with trailer" friendly way

Their Kempower towers at least have long cables 🤣
11240CA9-9E76-4C37-8472-D638AD39F2EF_1_105_c.jpeg

Cirkle K is not operator, they just rent spot

F3330342-383E-4864-8CA2-04DF00573942_1_105_c.jpeg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,403  
I see there's no rebuttal.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,405  
As EVs gain adoption Tony Seba said crude oil price should become $25 a barrel long term. I am interested in knowing why?
That would be devastating to the shmucks like me driving ICEs. $1.50/gal gas would be a game changer if this "expert" is correct.

Maybe a disposable EV is not in my future after all. That makes me so sad....NOT!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,406  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,407  

Sorry, forgot the link.
"About 26% of crude production is consumed by the transport sector."

That leaves 74% for other markets. Guess where plastics and lubricants come from. The asphalt roads EVs drive on come from crude oil. Prices and demand are holding steady. Neither of the production companies that pump our wells are having a problem finding buyers for our oil. And it is not an insignificant amount.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,408  
"About 26% of crude production is consumed by the transport sector."

That leaves 74% for other markets. Guess where plastics and lubricants come from. The asphalt roads EVs drive on come from crude oil. Prices and demand are holding steady. Neither of the production companies that pump our wells are having a problem finding buyers for our oil. And it is not an insignificant amount.
I expect by 2050 it'll still be at 13%. Giving third world countries, a shot at some cheap oil will help bring them up to our level a little faster.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,410