Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,862  
good morning everyone
wow, sunshine and 66 today? yippee

lots planned for today, continuing to get rv ready, hope to take it this afternoon up to Tractor Supply and get the main
propane tank filled. I have another portable tank to fill also, no sense making two trips up there.

engine had sat for three months without starting. Was put away with fresh oil change.
very slight valve tick/tap for ten seconds starting, then went away. Figure that's pretty normal.
will put several cans of Sea Foam in tank when I fill it up

weather is not going to cooperate for my trip to Lancaster, appears to rain the entire time I'm there and on way back.
oh well. My only concern is leaving the propane heater on low while I'm away. supposed to be 55 during day, and if sunny, would get
way too hot in there, so thinking I'll leave the two ventilation flaps open. I'm using the heat less and less as sunny days show up, can turn it off
during the day. I can't wait until next year when I have a proper system.
I think I wanted to prove to myself this was still fun, and it sure is, so will spend the money next year.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,863  
39 and patches of fog, going to 65. Got 1.4 inches of rain yesterday...Weather man says up to 4 more inches of rain this coming week.

Got son and DIL's taxes finished and filed. They're happy with refund on the way. Watched a little college hoops and created a simple video of one of my hikes instead of doing my taxes. Yard was too squishy to do any work outside.

Buppies, hope your neck gets back to normal soon.

Kyle, any word on your boy?

Phil, nice that you got your nephew a car, and that he's having to work to pay expenses. That's a real special time in a guy's life.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,865  
Popgadget, I actually live about 15 miles west and 5 miles south of airport. I see many planes. But most are a small spec in the ski. I did wave at all the planes I saw..

None of them were us. We did take off westbound, but ATC turned us to the north within about 5 miles of the airport.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,866  
Bought the nephew his first car. To say he is excited would be correct! We weren't looking for one yet as we want him to save and contribute. This car fell into our lap as it's a friend of the family's who turned 90 and can no longer drive. He bought it new and put 120,000ish miles on it. Great shape with no rust. I don't think he ever drove it in bad weather. Should be perfect for a new driver. Will put it on the road after he saves up the money for all the fees.

View attachment 855431View attachment 855432
Very very thoughtful. (y) :)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,867  
36F air has that heavy damp feeling low 50's partly cloudy sky.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...Remove snow walkway boards also trap covering 6 yards gravel so it can start thawing,might try pick up branches limbs from the ice snow storm,other than that try and not track mud into house. ;)

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,868  
good morning,
41 going to 61 partly cloudy

Have not heard from son. Sheriff deputies came around looking for welfare check for him.

May take the snow plow off the RTV today

/ Good morning!!!! #186,869  
Good morning, the low is 35 and going to a high of 50°F. Wind E 5 mph. Sunny!

There is a scheduled power outage starting at 8 A.M. and going through to 11 A.M. About quarter to 8 I will go out and start the genny. After I make this post I will shut off the computer.
while the juice is off I will run two more lengths of 14/2 wire. I am installing another split duplex outlet on the end wall of the building. One for the fuel pump for the tractor and the other one for the tractor and Dodge sheds.
I have two 15 amp circuits that I killed the breakers on 5 years ago, I will take them apart and use them for the outlet.
That is my day planned out for me.

I am patiently waiting for word on M7040 and Kyles boys.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,870  
Very lightheaded when I first got up today. Back lying in bed and drinking water.
Wife had something like this yesterday after exercising.

Think I will stay home this morning. Will get a bite to eat, maybe blood sugar?