Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,141  
29F cloudy might reach 40F.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours at part store afterwards 3 stops in town,fingers cross fire department will give me burning permit for this evening.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,143  
43 and raining. Looking for 56 later.

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Popg.

Glad Boo is back!

Full night sleep! Hooray Buppies.

Sharpened the chainsaw yesterday and walked it around to prune a number of bothersome low branches where I have trouble when mowing. Also pruned grape arbor and a few other bushes, and used the pole saw on a couple places. Swapped out the FEL bucket for the grapple, but after carrying one load in the driest area, decided the ground was still too soft for the tractor. After this rain, should get windy and warm and dry things out.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,144  
Good morning! Winter's back. Yea! 44˚F North wind sunny high today 59˚.

Dr. visit went as expected, arthritis in shoulder, no Cartledge, only fix - replacement. But I will hold off on another surgery for a while and will continue PT to keep shoulder operable. Another follow-up apt in 2 months.

2bit, Sodamo would give good advertisement to the cruise industry when people wonder: where do the people who live in paradise go on vacation? On a cruise.

The good thing about the cruises out of Galveston it is not too far to drive to from anywhere in Texas, the bad thing is that the ports are usually limited to the western Caribbean, no round trips from Galveston to Alaska or America's NE coast.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,145  
Good morning, the low is 37 and the high to 43°F. Wind ESE 16 mph. Rain at times heavy.
Raining right now. More snow coming tonight.

Can anybody tell me if it is legal to put two ground wires under the same screw in a 120 volt electrical box? I split a duplex outlet into two circuits and put both ground wires under the same ground screw.

I am in the process of trying to get me a new 500 gallon oil tank. The current supplier wants $4500.oo for one installed. All he needs to do is deliver the tank and set it in place on concrete pads. No plumbing into the house, no electrical to hook up. It will be 50' away from the house.

So my game plan for this rainy day is to price out oil tanks and fuel delivery hose. I have 15' and I think I will shoot for an additional 50'.

Other than the search, today is an energy conservation day.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #187,146  
good morning, 40 going to 49 and raining

Coffey made, Cody walked and raining

Son was moved into a more long term facility yesterday getting the only opening left.
First time we have seen him this committed. Wife had a serious talk with him about live or die before this. It was literally very close to the ending. Also lots of complaints out there about police but in this case they were very helpful and actually got him committed long enough to make a difference and the hospital was helpful in finding the placement

/ Good morning!!!! #187,147  
Sigh..raining...

Should clear up tonight.

An inside type of day, I need to get started with my taxes. For sure.

There is talk once again, of raising homeowners property taxes in my county. After two new solar farms went in, and three huge datacenter projects got improvements for expansions and build outs. Funny how they sell it will "add to the county....tax base..." yadda yadda yadda.....

Ain't happened yet. Homeowners still bare the brunt of the burden.

And we get so many improvements in services. /s

Sorry for the rants...

Raining...have a nice day to my tractor friends in the area. And around the interwebs.

Needs to seriously dry up. (And in four months...I'll be yapping about how dry it is.)

/ Good morning!!!! #187,148  
29F cloudy might reach 40F.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours at part store afterwards 3 stops in town,fingers cross fire department will give me burning permit for this evening.

Enjoy your day all.
I saw your temperatures were identical to mine. Another New. Hampshire-ite 😁

/ Good morning!!!! #187,149  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 34 going to 43 ! Total overcast and rain coming in later today !

Happy Birthday Mrs. PopG ! 🎂

The little ass wrote her a ticket for the plates. Then
Lou, by any chance was that in Cambridge? I hate going through that town, gotten stopped there a couple of times! Once on the north side of the village I started to speed up before the 55mph sign, they have 2 signs normally as I think they removed the first ! 😒
The they had a DUI check in front of the police station, I pull over and the cop blinds me with his flashlight ! Like I would drive from Ct intoxicated! 😉

Scott(vt) hope solar light comes on tonight. Does Wheel Horse have choke?
Mostly, no light yet ! I will check today if I actually turned the switch in before I installed it ! Yes on the choke, what I found was the points weren’t opening enough. The tractor still starts hard when cold, but I checked the manual and I wasn’t using the correct starting procedure! You would think that after 42 years with this tractor I would now this by now ! 😉 I did get the oil changed and will pull the mower deck off today and sharpen the blades today !

We did the Alaska to Vancouver cruise on Norwegian a few years ago. It was great
David , we flew to Anchorage two years ago, then drove to Denali and toured the National Park for two days. Then we took the Alaskan Express back to Anchorage. Then we drove to Seward and boarded a Viking cruise ship for the trip to Vancouver! IMO, Viking is the nicest cruise line out there, and we have been on most of them ! I’m really not a cruise person, but that line is outstanding !!

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #187,150  
. Is because of how soft ground is you hand carry feed to barn?

Yes. Normally you can drive a truck to it, if it’s a bit wet, I’ll use the carryall, but it’s essentially a swamp now. It definitely less work to carry than to repair the damage driving to it would do.