Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,321  
I was thinking that four years ago I wasn't sure I would make it to today.
for three weeks I had lost my mind. It was an awful time, locked up for six months due to early covid madness.
never saw my family or my friends for six months, was literally like prison.
so yeah, each birthday now sure comes with a smile.
I got all my marbles back and I'm still doing fun things.
for this I am very grateful.

may I say in advance thank you for the birthday wishes. I get it, no need.

I'd rather hear if David's lawn mower is running better.

time go to get moving, going to be a nice day.

as Picard would say Engage

/ Good morning!!!! #187,322  
Good morning, the low is 26 and headed to 52°F. Wind NW 3 mph. Sunny!

The snow we got over the weekend is gone already, good.

I might need to go to North Bay today and sign some paperwork. Wont know until after my financial advisor opens.

Time for breakfast

Stay safe all

/ Good morning!!!! #187,323  
Good Morning. 38° with a high over 60 forecast under a clear sky. It will be breezy today, but not the howling winds that we had yesterday. The wind and warm temperatures helped dry things up a lot. Hopefully that will continue today.

Yesterday was productive and busy, was able to get a lot accomplished on many different fronts. Finished the day at the table saw, getting the parts cut out for two more speakers.

Today will start with breakfast with the professor, then a Costco run with the wife, then back to the speakers. Won’t know what other things will interject themselves into the day until bed time as it seems every day is fluid. But I’m not complaining.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,324  
Good Morning,
Ct, 32 to start going to 58 ! Sun is out bright, and no wind at the moment !

Kathleen needs to take one of our Grand Daughters to doctor this morning for an ear infection ! She left me with the honey do list ! 😉

Looking to get outside soon as it warms a bit, maybe a nice 3 mile walk followed by airating the lawn.

Youngest son and family coming to visit in Vermont this weekend! Just looked at the camera up there and still snow on the ground. Thinking it should be gone by Thursday!

Wagtail, I got a kick out of L4N’s suggestion for cleaning your paddock ! 😉 I’m guessing an available air hose to remove all that dust from you and clothing ! 😀

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3806.png
    IMG_3806.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
   / Good morning!!!! #187,325  
Morning all, 37 going up to 64 and looks like some sun.
Measured out where the shelves will go and got the area cleaned enough to put them there. Hardware is supposed to arrive today.

Drew - Gluten free no help for me, been meaning to take wife to Erini for a while, let me know how you like it. Place is usually packed.
Happy birthday, your cancer survival story is an inspiration, so glad to see you making the most of it.

Tree down on main road covering half the lane. Figured I would move it over on way back from dropping off son at school.
On the way back was behind town truck removing the tree with saw. They do a great job here.

Time to take some scraps out to the garbage cans later,

Be well, Hope today goes better for everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,326  
Hello all!!

Showers this morning headed to 51F in Northern Nevada. Within 6-8 days we have a chance to hit 70F.

Heading over snowy Donner Pass today, but should be a breeze. Might try pulling a trailer as chain controls should be down by afternoon. We now have all the snowpack / water content we need for all summer.

I need to mow it before the invasive Mustard weed goes to seed, so the best plan would be to cut each time they flower before they can mature to seed. 2 -3 times annually.

Scootr-- I need to do the same only with star thistle. How do you know when to mow?

as Picard would say Engage

I always loved hearing that-- so much said in just one word!

Everyone have a great day !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,327  
Good morning! Spring is back! 60˚F heading to the upper 70s, partly cloudy, S breeze.

Have a conflict of schedule today, should have Firewise and Sign class but have a window man coming to look at the defective seals in the 3 west facing windows. I hope it can be repaired instead of replaced. Removing one pane of a double glass window to get the the seal inside is beyond my pay grade.

Happy Birthday week Drew!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,329  
Good Morning!!!! 44F @ 5:45AM. Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Started painting the guest bathroom at the new place yesterday. The one where POs painted dinosaurs on the walls, then doubled down with ugly dark green paint on wainscotting. Got two coats on, gonna need a third today. Ugh.

Over the weekend a friend and I installed a bicycle hoist in the garage and got it mostly working. Yesterday I tweaked it a bit and got another foot or so of lift out of it. Lifts pretty easily with a heavy e-bike, so I think I'll order another. Also got some hooks installed in the garden shed to hang an extension ladder and get it off the back porch. Not sure what else is on the agenda for today, maybe some weed spraying.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,330  
good morning,47 going to 66 today nice sunny day

Picking up groceries this morning

Not sure what else today

Saw on one of the Camarata YouTubes how he used a tool to connect hydraulic hoses so decided to get that for my tractors.
It works great and is easy to use. The 3 hydraulic connections in the rear uses the ag couplers with a ball in the middle and they can be tapped to release pressure if needed. The front ones are the flat faced type and if attachment has built up back pressure from sitting in warmer weather it can be hard to connect. This tool makes it easy to do