Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,411  
We're getting some much needed rain today. Light, but steady. I'll take what ever I get. Temps have been in the low 70's the last few days, now back to about normal 50's. Allis 3 point lift has issues. I've been told the rear remote is plumbed wrong (not my doing) and may be causing some of the issue. I gonna buy a 5k psi gauge and start testing.
I won't swear to but as I recall those were a fairly low pressure system, I'm thinking maybe a bit under 2000 psi.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,412  
lenten rose

Attachments

• IMG_2974.JPG
    IMG_2974.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2980.JPG
    IMG_2980.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
   / Good morning!!!! #187,414  
Did you embed any conduits or anything in weight box to be able to carry things in it?
Weight box has 2 3” upright tubes to put shovel and rake type tools in. There is a slide door to make it easier to clean out box if filled with dirt and stones. I made a 9x9x16” box to stop cement from flowing into that area. Six bags of cement filled weight box to with in 5” of top. There is a good storage area in there. Manufacture claim weight box can hold up to 800 lbs of cement. With the 6 bags of cement and weight of box I should be close to 500 lbs.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,415  
65°F and no rain.

Yesterday didn’t go quite as planned. No mowing done. Not complaining though. After getting back from town, got focused on my LS tractor. Bottom line, I need to take it in to Dealer. 80 miles away. It may be a warranty issue 🤞but diagnostics first. That’s a 2 hr min. 2 hours is $308. If I had tech come here or I take tractor to Hilo shop I also have to pay travel. If I take to shop it stays until fixed, but onsite would require multiple trips most likely.
Today I will get neighbors trailer to load up.
Need to check that tractor is road worthy. Clean it up some.
H&F this afternoon at friends

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,417  
Just wandered around the yard, picked up sticks. Took pics. Looking at the bushes planted too close to the house. Spraying the bugs on back of house last week worked, only saw a few, not thousands like before.
IMG_4381.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,418  
Currently 60F, wet, and mostly cloudy @ 13:00, some thunderstorms rolled through a bit ago. Another line of them from up around Ron's place trailing down through Indiana headed this way.

LWS shows 0.55" of precip since midnight.

Calling for a high of around 68F today.

Got weeds in swale in front yard all cut down, then raked and blown out yesterday. Also did same in flower bed up in front of shop. Hauled 2 1/2 cart loads of debris over to the compost and dumped it.

Set the mower down to 2 1/2" and ran it over what was left to chop it up.

Was a very beautiful and pleasant day, high temp hit 71.8F. Too windy to do any spraying though.

We took a couple of lawn chairs up with us and spent a little time just sitting and enjoying the beautiful weather.

After we finished up I ran down to the corner and got 7 gallons of gas for the Cub and filled up The Woman's car. Then refueled the Cub when I got back.

Woman was up before me this morning and (thankfully) ran the Cub over and parked it in the barn before it started raining.

She's now off taking a neighbor friend to work who is having some work done on her car.

Probably spend some time out in the garage today cleaning and straightening up while it's still warm, maybe tie up some loose ends on wiring.

Temps drop tomorrow and then really fall this coming Sunday (44F/27F) ... then back to more seasonal temps after that with highs in the 40's and 50's.

Hope everyone is having a decent Thursday ... (y)