/ Good morning!!!! #187,501  
filled up propane at 3.99
filled up car w/premium at 4.19
just seems like it should be 50 cents a gallon cheaper

headed out to wash the rv
then hopefully a nap this afternoon and dinner out at friend's home
for Irish stew.

another mouse for me in rv, let's see what catch of the day is
Yeah fuel should be cheaper. Could be but whatever.

Yesterday morning went to work. Gas was 3.49/gal and diesel at 3.75/gal.

Came home and gas was 3.75 and diesel was 4.25

Didn't even see what premium cost.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,502  
Good Morning!!!! 50F @ 8:00AM here in Yankee Hill. Abundant sunshine. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Hope the tech finds the problem with your tractor, David. Without a lot of fooling around.

Thanks for sharing the views you worked so hard for, Billy.

Found out the real reason real estate commissions are falling: Lawsuits alleging price fixing by the agency that maintains the Multiple Listing Service. It seems they were insisting on 6% commissions in order to get a home listed, and that's illegal. The new rules go into effect in July, no help for me.

Got a later start into town than I'd have liked yesterday after spending time on the accumulated mail here. Nice lady at the junk yard gave me two cents per pound for the steel I unloaded, all 490 pounds of it. No problems forking a pallet of firewood into the van before I loaded the steel, but I'll have to wait to get the pallet weight until I get back south and can find the weight receipt I got on the unladen van last year. I estimate the loaded pallet will be somewhere between 1000 to 1100 pounds though, and the van handled like it was empty. Then again I was very easy on the throttle and brakes, and in no hurry at all.

Neither of the shops I tried had a battery for the DR mower I could afford, so will go on line and get one on order. Checked out the mower when I got back and there is no pull cord starter, so I'll jump it with a spare battery to get it loaded into the trailer.

My buddy with the motorcycle shop is always up to something new. His latest is the purchase of an '82 VW Westfalia Vanagon camper that he and his wife will fix up and take trips with. It's a Diesel, and he's also got a VW parts car with a more modern and powerful Diesel he'll transplant into it. He was cleaning up the outslde of the car, which had badly peeling clear coat, using a red Scotchbrite pad and Ajax scouring powder. Then he went over it with PPG Flood Penetrol FL-04 to restore a more consistent color and a bit of shine. He thinks he can get half his money back on the car carcass, as Kalifornia smog laws don't apply to Diesels that old and a hot rodder can put any engine they like into it. I've been seeing similar coatings being used to restore faded paint, so ordered some when I got back to use on my tractor and implements. He got his from a friend that lives out of state, but I was able to find an Amazon vendor that had no issues shipping to Kalifornia.

Got home too late to do much of anything other than grill a pork chop and catch a little TV. Today I'll start in on painting one of the bathrooms here, going back to white after an ill chosen brown was used on the walls. Probably take three coats if the experience down south with the same paint is any indication.

Hope you all enjoy your weekends!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,503  
the huge jump in price between regular and premium always annoyed me.
I do not believe there is an additional 50 to 80 cents of product cost to pass on per gallon

off to fire up my new foam nozzle and make lots of suds. I hope.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,504  
   / Good morning!!!! #187,505  
Morning all, 48 going up to 54 and sunny.
Went to HF after work. Wanted to get a router they had on sale and they didn't have one at the closer HF.
Went to one across the river, saw people waiting by their car and the staff at the door on their phones.

Seems some gang dudes were arguing out front of the store two doors down.
Eventually they stopped screaming and pushing and ran off.
Then we all went into the store , got our stuff and took off.
Certainly not the store of my choice going forward, but have my router now.

Someone is coming to pick up my sons old bed later today, hope it fits in his truck without too much work.

Then later to Keswick theatre to to Fast times at ridgemont high with Judge Reinhold on site.

be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #187,506  
Good morning! 60˚F heading to 65˚F, Cloudy, NE wind, 10% chance of rain

I need to find an 8" - 1' height folding aluminum platform to stand on so I can clean the middle of the truck's windshield, instead of dragging out the 4' step ladder.
I have a couple 3 step ladders that are real handy. From Costco

/ Good morning!!!! #187,507  
Yeah fuel should be cheaper. Could be but whatever.

Yesterday morning went to work. Gas was 3.49/gal and diesel at 3.75/gal.

Came home and gas was 3.75 and diesel was 4.25

Didn't even see what premium cost.
Yea, things working out great.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,508  
Good breakfast.
Had to detour on way home, forgot to stop at grocery store up that way, little local store didn’t have what she needed, so here I am, waiting.
But she’s on her way out, just got cc alert.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,509  
61°F and 2.07 inches rain

Hopefully it dries enough to resume mowing but not looking promising.

Friends coming over this afternoon, bringing pizza. They live in LA area but have a condo here in Hilo. Think they are here 6 weeks this visit.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,510  
National Assoc of Realtors just agreed to throw out 6 percent commissions.
Boy is this about to get very interesting.
I haven't been able to digest all of this yet. My wife is a RE broker and she has been to some training but I'm thinking commissions will likely trend up over the long term in the future.