Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,681  
Good Morning,
Ct, 34 to start going to 48. Little bit of sun with rain coming in late afternoon! Sounds like winter coming back for tomorrow!

Work today, glad I’m not working tomorrow! I waxed the F150 yesterday, still need to do the roof yet !

Sounds like a wash out on Saturday!

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #187,682  
Scott, lot of sheet metal on those big trucks isn't there...at least most of it is flat

I've been studying the weather forecast and it's not good. Cold front comes in later today and tonight down to 28, but
tomorrow night down to 22. Instead of worrying about the plants, I'm going to bring them all back inside for two or three days.
I would have toughed it out but after those impatiens got frozen, that means I've got some softies in there and
they will be a lot happier in my 70 degree living room.

So....I'll be getting my steps in. Plus I have steps every time I come into the house, real steps.

speaking of steps, thinking of converting my tiny guest bedroom into an exercise room with a Murphy bed for guests.
I'm not a fan of gymnasium germs so I'd rather do it myself. Likely a tread mill to start. Some free weights
and make a daily routine out of it. I need routine or I won't do it.

Need to get a better solution for plantar fasciitis
in right foot, maybe extra layer of foam padding in work out shoes.
I'd had my fill of quack docs working on it. Going to try a routine of rubbing CBD oil
on the sore spot. Not sure it penetrates that far. Can't hurt.

hold on plants, I'm coming. First I have to make room in living room, after I just cleaned it up.
will make it easier anyway on my friends coming for lunch to see which ones they want.
I just have to be so careful not to drop anything inside.
If I had a wife she'd be glaring at me for sure.
I put towels down...

will be sad to see frozen wilted impatiens.
breakage...
and I don't want more so inside you come.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,684  
Good Morning!!!! 55F @ 5:00AM. Sunny to partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Something looks squirrely about that weather station, Ron.

Ever tried one of these Diablo carbide blades in your reciprocating saw, Don? I tried to use one on steel tubing, but the steel was too thin and it knocked the carbide tips off. But I bet they would tear a new one on a tree.

Sorry about that new hole in your roof, plowhog. Could it be an opportunity to install a woodstove in the cabin if you don't already have one?

FWIW, Drew, I bought an iPad several years ago, and frankly haven't found much use for it. I much prefer a full blown laptop with built in keyboard, even though I found an iPad cover that incorporates a keyboard. Not a very good keyboard, but much better than the keyboard on the screen of the iPad. I also prefer the track pad on the laptop to pointing, clicking, and dragging a finger across the screen of the iPad. I just can't seem to do simple things like edit text on the iPad because finger pointing is too imprecise. And that has led to a LOT of frustration in trying to use the iPad for everyday tasks I perform with ease on the laptop.

If I recall, Drew, you have both an iPhone and an iPad, right? If that's the case you might consider using the Google Maps app on the iPad in your RV, and connect the iPad to the internet via WiFi to the WiFi hotspot in the iPhone. That way you can just use the Google Maps app on the iPad to create a route or search for a destination. You can also use Google Maps in any web browser to create a route, then send it to your iPhone. I haven't figured out how to get the route from the iPhone to the iPad yet, though. There should be a way to "Save" a route in the Google Maps app on whatever device you're using, then access the saved routes on any other device, but I havn't figured out how to do that, either. I have been able to email myself a link to a route created in Google Maps, then open the email on the iPhone or iPad and have the route correctly display in Google Maps on those devices. Clunky way to do it, but it works. I also haven't figured out how to get a route created using Google Maps into a Garmin GPS. I don't even know if that's possible.

I don't know how well the Windoze verson of Garmin's mapping software works, but the Mac version is horrible. Very buggy, crashes a lot, too. Routes I carefully create in the Garmin software get all scrambled up when transferred to the Gamin GPS. It's to the point that I just use the GPS stand alone, programming it to get me to the next location or waypoint, then doing it again when I get there. In reality, I only use the Garmin GPS on the motorcycles now. Both the van and car have Apple CarPlay equipped radios with large LCD screens, so I use Google Maps on the iPhone to set up routes and they automagically transfer to the Google Maps app on the LCD displays in the vehicles. I don't know if Garmin trades publicly, but I wouldn't want to be a shareholder.

Got the master bathroom put back together and cleaned up yesterday, but still have two mirrors to hang that I brought up from the place down south.

The NAPA store had the seals I needed for the trailer wheels, so I'll get those bearings greased and back on the trailer today. With any time left I'll start packing and loading, mostly with stuff still in the garage. I was hoping to get out of here tomorrow and beat the storm coming in over the weekend, but if I don't get the trailer loaded, I'll wait until next week instead.

Happy Hump Day, folks.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,685  
44 high of 60 windy again high fire watch one fire contained one 80 percent wngsprd. Tavolia a good place to eat in Charlottesville

Sorry about tree plowhog hope repairs not too bad

Slept late today yippie

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #187,687  
why would I be flagged for the above message saying awaiting moderator approval?
Since the offending post is waiting for moderator approval, we haven't seen it yet. Couldn't possibly be due to dancing too close to the edge of political correctness, now could it? o_O
:ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #187,689  
I don’t know Drew which one?
the one that says Scott has a lot to wax on his truck.
?????
is someone anti plant?
it's still there, and it does say it's invisible to others.
just lurking on top that message.
I wonder if I've been swatted.

this message is awaiting moderator approval.

there was zero political here, I wonder what the trigger was.