Loader Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #1  

Kanook

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota RTV900 Kubota B2650 factory cab
Well I think spring is near so I removed the front mount snowblower on my B2650 kubota tractor and mounterd the FEL for the 1st time today..Tractor was new in Dec and arrived with the blower installed and the FEL on a wood pallet. Got every thing hooked up and working wirh the FEL with one exception...the bucket level indicator. At the very formost of the indicator linkage there is a final metal rod that appears as though it gets connected to the bucket but the only point I can find to connect it to would cause binding (and bending) when the bucket is rolled to its limit.

Question....Any one out there got a LA534 that has the level indicator working and maybe enlighten this old boy..A pic would be nice.

many thanks!

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #2  
Well I don't own one, and I cannot find any good photo's that show it that well, but it has to be a linkage that hooks to the rod end of the curl/dump hydraulic cylinder. It cannot hook to the bucket itself as you pointed out it would be bent. So the thing that moves in more or less one plane in and out is the end of the hydraulic cylinder rod. Seek ye there.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650
Problem solved....a stand off that the link connects to was missing..Went to the dealer this morning and they removed the missing piece from another loader they had in stock.

Thanks for the response K0UA.

tHE LOCATION OF THE STANDOFF THAT THE LINKAGE CONNECTS TO....sTANDOFF WAS MISSING.

Attachments

• BUCKET LEVEL1.JPG
    BUCKET LEVEL1.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,498
  • BUCKET LEVEL4.JPG
    BUCKET LEVEL4.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 1,446
Buck Level Indicator when bucket is level.

Attachments

• BUCKET LEVEL2.JPG
    BUCKET LEVEL2.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,234
   / Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #6  
This is what my indicator looks like with the bucket flat on the ground. I can't seem to get it adjusted any closer, maybe something is wrong with my linkage.

Attachments

• bucket indicator.jpg
    bucket indicator.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 5,288
Sounds like something is amiss in your linkage...here are a couple of drawings that might help. I think they went out of their way to over complicate this feature. Used mine today to move a pile of snow and it does assist in keeping the bucket level...Hope the drawings help.

Attachments

• level2.JPG
    level2.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,804
  • level1.JPG
    level1.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,257
   / Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #8  
I have a Kubota B2650 with the L534 FEL and I have experienced the same problem. I went to the dealer to get a new one (#140 on the parts diagram) and he was going to let me take one off of one of the Front end loaders that he had in stock. When we went out to get it, it was missing. We checked another one and it was gone also. They did not have any knowledge of letting somebody take these off of the tractors, so most likely someone broke theirs and then stole it off of one of their tractors.

I was looking at the parts diagram and it appears that I do not have part #160 on my FEL. Perhaps that is the part that I need to prevent breaking the attachment bolt/pin off again. Part #160 is in the box that states "Only for attach the bucket". They should really pay their translators a little more, but that is my guess.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #10  
Hey Kanook, just saw this post when searching. Can you tell me the function of item# 140. It's a short section of bar that seems to do nothing but rattle like crazy. Thanks.