help a guy out

/ help a guy out #2  
Trucking is about 1.50 to 2.00 dollars a mile........

/ help a guy out #3  
I paid $15,500 in September of 2019 for a new '19 model of the same tractor minus the backhoe (eMax22l), so it comes down to what value you place on the backhoe. Do you believe you have a need for the hoe? If not you can get the tractor and loader new for not much more money.
Regarding a mower, with 19 PTO horsepower you should limit yourself to a 4 foot rotary cutter or finish mower. Used ones are rare here.
So far (27 hours) I am very happy with the tractor for clearing snow, hauling gravel, dirt, and brush. It does a good job, but keep in mind it is a 22 hp tractor.

/ help a guy out
I paid $15,500 in September of 2019 for a new '19 model of the same tractor minus the backhoe (eMax22l), so it comes down to what value you place on the backhoe. Do you believe you have a need for the hoe? If not you can get the tractor and loader new for not much more money.
Regarding a mower, with 19 PTO horsepower you should limit yourself to a 4 foot rotary cutter or finish mower. Used ones are rare here.
So far (27 hours) I am very happy with the tractor for clearing snow, hauling gravel, dirt, and brush. It does a good job, but keep in mind it is a 22 hp tractor.

i want the hoe specifically, and i was talking about a belly mower, not a brush mower. any idea what the hoe costs separate? whats the difference between the l and the s?

/ help a guy out
shovel do you feel the tractor warrants loaded tires? do you load tires on a tractor this small?

/ help a guy out #7  
i want the hoe specifically, and i was talking about a belly mower, not a brush mower. any idea what the hoe costs separate? whats the difference between the l and the s?

That is a decent price for the tractor w/ hoe.
Good luck finding a used belly mower (MMM) (mid mount mower). They are very specific to manufacturer and model. You could buy a new one from a Mahindra dealer, but be prepared to pay around $2K for one. 3 point mowers are much cheaper and easier to find used.

/ help a guy out
That is a decent price for the tractor w/ hoe.
Good luck finding a used belly mower (MMM) (mid mount mower). They are very specific to manufacturer and model. You could buy a new one from a Mahindra dealer, but be prepared to pay around $2K for one. 3 point mowers are much cheaper and easier to find used.

it was but i keep finding issues. since i can't inspect the machine in person, i think im going to pass which is disappointing, it appears the loader was taken off at some point incorrectly and bent every single hardline on the tractor loader. the lines are 600 dollars, and it appears i can't seem to buy them from mahindra them selves. between this , badly run and worn backhoe line which were connected wrong, and the battery being the wrong one of the machine. i feel as the machine had a hard life already, and generally when i see stuff like this, there is a strong chance the oil wasn't changed for the entire life of the machine either.

image here

https://i.imgur.com/oP02LwA.jpg

i was excited, but i think i got ahead of my self, and i was told due to corno, that alot of machines were expected to be put up for sell. i think im going to wait.

Last edited:
   / help a guy out #9  
it was but i keep finding issues. since i can't inspect the machine in person, i think im going to pass which is disappointing, it appears the loader was taken off at some point incorrectly and bent every single hardline on the tractor. the lines are 600 dollars, and it appears i can't seem to buy them from mahindra them selves.

image here

https://i.imgur.com/oP02LwA.jpg

i was excited, but i think i got ahead of my self, and i was told due to corno, that alot of machines were expected to be put up for sell. i think im going to wait.

I think waiting is a VERY GOOD idea in these times!

/ help a guy out #10  
Buy new when dealers cut prices towards the end of the year. May get a backhoe for cost??