Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,361  
I have taken my truck pulling a trailer thru a few drive throughs. Some are made for it, some aren’t. There are some people that can’t safely drive a smart car thru a drive through without hitting something. Don’t paint everyone with a biased brush.
I feel for the truck drivers that need to pick up food with the dining rooms closed.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,362  
Lol, too bad they had to ruin it by calling a ratchet strap, a come-along. Sheesh.

Seems a lot of equipment haulers must keep a tonka in their cab to toss on for the empty runs, I see that a lot (and love it every time).

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,363  
An intelligent, mature, responsible adult wouldn't take a trailer or oversize vehicle to a drive through to begin with.

What's not allowed on TBN:

-Discussion of political topics

I'd take the oblique reference to 'free state' over your blatantly insulting statement on this forum any day.

(Speaking as someone who does take trailers through drive-thrus when I assess the situation and determine it to be a feasible path. I've never had to back out or caused other disruption.)

I guess 'objectionable' is in the eye of the beholder.

Rob

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,365  
You guys live in a different world, which the rest of us don’t understand. I’ve also long held that if we had to pass the tests and medical exams to drive our passenger vehicles which you need to drive a truck there would be a lot less traffic... and the roads would be a lot safer.

I would a lot rather see a fairly involved driver skill test vs driving around the block and it should be re applied every few years.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,366  
I have taken my truck pulling a trailer thru a few drive throughs. Some are made for it, some aren’t. There are some people that can’t safely drive a smart car thru a drive through without hitting something. Don’t paint everyone with a biased brush.
I feel for the truck drivers that need to pick up food with the dining rooms closed.

I’ve taken my dump truck and trailer through drive throughs before. I’ve also attempted a trailer through a bank drive through when the lobby was closed which didn’t work lol.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,369  
In my world the biggest 24 hr coffee chain has "no parking" signs all around them, some have cement barriers placed so heavy trucks can't get around or park.
Most refused to serve walk-ups at the drive through window even in the middle of the night and with a hi-vis vest on.
Even when people decided truck drivers were front line covid heroes for a little while (I had 2 people pay for my stuff, and one couple back tracked their walk to say
thank you). The shine wore off that idea fairly quickly :)

Then there's a great, senior lady working night shift who convinced her boss to keep the dining area open for take out. She told him truck drivers make up a lot
of overnight sales, and they are human. They need washrooms too.
LOL she calls everyone Hon (I thought I was special) and somehow after only a couple times she remembers my order even when visits are a month apart.

Back to the funny tows
View attachment 713439
When I drove a large lowboy I had one of those I put on when I was empty.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,370