The color of tractors

/ The color of tractors #55  
I learned that everyone's color preference isn't necessarily rooted in their earliest experience(s). Without an early attachment to one in particular we seem to be easily influenced by other factors as we age.

btw, I went against early influence and married a blond. And while our son married a 'ginge' (her words) I'll always be drawn to the dark-haired ladies. I've been struggling for 41 yrs (RIP, Cindy) to find a dealer close by since warranties are only on paper even if I do. That said, I'm too old to care about color anymore, and I surely don't seek a test drive.

/ The color of tractors
I learned that everyone's color preference isn't necessarily rooted in their earliest experience(s). Without an early attachment to one in particular we seem to be easily influenced by other factors as we age.

btw, I went against early influence and married a blond. And while our son married a 'ginge' (her words) I'll always be drawn to the dark-haired ladies. I've been struggling for 41 yrs (RIP, Cindy) to find a dealer close by since warranties are only on paper even if I do. That said, I'm too old to care about color anymore, and I surely don't seek a test drive.
Cheez OG, I'm the exact opposite.
As I get older, I'm not caring about particulars. I lean toward simple.
Color is simple and has become just as strong a sensory perception as any other "detail" that is thrown at us.
My goal is to become more like an amoeba just swimmin thru the slime.