Premium UDT Oil for Kubota

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #11  
I was going to order some from Messick's a few years ago but the shipping was a killer. I paid more per gallon at a local dealer and had to pick it up vs being dropped off but the savings were worth it.

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #12  
$50 per gallon on Amazon, of course that is the Super UDT2.
$120 per 5 gal a Messics, $60 at TSC.
Before it goes unobtainium, where do you guys get it??
Got mine locally for $27/gallon, about 6 months ago.

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #13  
I was going to order some from Messick's a few years ago but the shipping was a killer. I paid more per gallon at a local dealer and had to pick it up vs being dropped off but the savings were worth it.
Messicks shipping is always high from my experience. Coleman's in KC is less.

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #14  
Myself, I run Chevron UTF synthetic in one tractor and Rotella Hydraulic oil in the other. Get my Chevron from my jobber delivered and the Rotella from TSC in 5's.

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #15  
I just got a 5 gal and a 2.5 gal $119/$63 at my local dealer. Surprised prices haven't gone up much since 200hrs ago, 4yrs

Attachments

• 16554722071549122404233771806025.jpg
    16554722071549122404233771806025.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
   / Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #16  
There are some products and fluids I will stick with Kubota. Super UDT2 falls into that catagory. Expensive, yes. but I figure the cost at $120/400 maintenance interval = about 0.30 cents per operation hour. Cheaper that hydraulic repair.

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #18  
There are some products and fluids I will stick with Kubota. Super UDT2 falls into that catagory. Expensive, yes. but I figure the cost at $120/400 maintenance interval = about 0.30 cents per operation hour. Cheaper that hydraulic repair.
Well, guess I forgot about that. Mine holds 12 I think - THEREFORE: .30/5= .06 per gallon x 12 = .72 cents per hour.

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #19  
I've been told that Philips 66 PowerTran XP is a substitute for S-UDT, and actually states as much on the website...

PowerTran XP

/ Premium UDT Oil for Kubota #20  
Unlike engine oil and the API testing that's done on it hydraulic oil is speced by the manufacturer. This means no 3rd party testing.

If your machine has any type of wet clutch, wet brake, wet pto clutch or hydro drive use the manufacturers oil. It's going to be cheaper in the end.

If you have no wet clutches or hydro drive use what ever you want. I have used TSC oils before with no issues in this type of system.