So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter ....

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #11  
I tried to get an answer to your questions but alas; Google doesn't know and tried to send me down a different rabbit hole.

Where's Jeeves when you need him? :D
I thought about looking for it, but man, that’s an afternoon well spent…

:ROFLMAO:

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #12  
And the 19 year old says the most amazing thing was that he and the helicopter pilot had the same birthday….

That‘s about a 1 in 365 chance.

What are the odds of getting hit by a helicopter while on a tractor in a cherry orchard?

What are the odds of getting hit by a helicopter and surviving?

Again, I say YIKES! 🙃
I don't what it is, something about your birthday reasoning seems flawed, i can't put my finger on it, but i'm guessing something to do with there are two people and not 1

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #13  
I don't what it is, something about your birthday reasoning seems flawed, i can't put my finger on it, but i'm guessing something to do with there are two people and not 1
Maybe it’s the leap years. :ROFLMAO:

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #15  
I thought the same as he did, and tried to get an answer. Yet no matter how I worded the question all that I could come up with is if you have 23 people in a room, there's a 50-50 chance that two will share the same birthday.

I really miss that guy Jeeves, who would answer what you asked instead of something else.

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #16  
Here is the answer

For two people it is in fact 1/365. When you start to add a 3rd person the odds change dramatically. Once you get up to 30 people it is 100%. I do not pretend to understand the math.

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #17  
They mention the helicopter model but not the tractor model?

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #18  
TOTALLY insane story. And to be true!

Kid goes home and is asked what happened at work today...

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #19  
The insurance company will do a double take when to claim goes across their desk. The news clips should be good enough verification.

/ So, you're doing your tractor thing in a cherry orchard and there's this helicopter .... #20  
The insurance company will do a double take when to claim goes across their desk. The news clips should be good enough verification.

I mean it should be, but that's not going to stop them from trying to deny the claim lol.