JD 990 power beyond no longer available

/ JD 990 power beyond no longer available #11  
I tried but it wouldn’t let me.
Thanks

/ JD 990 power beyond no longer available #12  
Get a few more posts and you will be able to use more of the TBN features.

/ JD 990 power beyond no longer available #14  
We'd like to hear more about y our JD 990. What you use it for and what you are going to add to need power beyond. Maybe a back hoe? or a grapple to the FEL?

Use my added 3rd SCV to activate the hyd. top arm, and then switch connections to run a Thumb on the forks.

JD parts shows a kit (probably the one no longer available) with part numbers. You can check it out and wander the other pages for some more info and part #'s

Copy of one page to see what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 990_rear_hydraulic_kit.jpg
    990_rear_hydraulic_kit.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
   / JD 990 power beyond no longer available #15  
Here is a listing of individual parts for power beyond. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• SideBySide (1).pdf
    333.7 KB · Views: 56
   / JD 990 power beyond no longer available #16  
We'd like to hear more about y our JD 990. What you use it for and what you are going to add to need power beyond. Maybe a back hoe? or a grapple to the FEL?

Use my added 3rd SCV to activate the hyd. top arm, and then switch connections to run a Thumb on the forks.

JD parts shows a kit (probably the one no longer available) with part numbers. You can check it out and wander the other pages for some more info and part #'s

Copy of one page to see what I'm talking about.
I’m added one set of rear remotes to operate a cylinder to raise and lower a blueberry harvester, as well as an 11’ John Deere rwa disc.
I ended up having to install a 1/4” pipe plug into a hole under one of the main plugs to redirect the fluid flow to the outlet port.
It’s works great for what I need.