Snowblower 3point Snowblower

/ 3point Snowblower #11  
Love my MK Martin

IMG_1612.jpg

/ 3point Snowblower #12  
In 2009 I bought my brand new Kubota M6040. I ditched the blower and bought a heavy duty Rhino rear blade. I clear the three areas in one third the time now and no stiff neck or shoulders.
That's when I bought my 6040, and have a front dozer/snow blade on it and a heavy duty rear blade.

Still, I wouldn't want to be without the snowblower on the skid steer.

/ 3point Snowblower #13  
THINGS - they are a changing. I have not had to do ANY snow plowing - anywhere - in over five years. So far this year - TOTAL of less than four inches of snow. Heck - we have received almost that much rain.

/ 3point Snowblower #14  
I have a MK Martin Meteor 72 behind my B2650 and love it. Primarily because it beats the alternative, shoveling. I have blown a few inches of powder to a foot of heavy wet snow, and just have to watch the speed blowing the heavier stuff.

Snowblower hasn't caused me any problems in the 6 years of owning it and using it religiously every winter. I do have to tighten the chain once a year, and actually have a new chain ready to be shortened and thrown on, just haven't gotten around to it. Changed the gearbox oil once, grease the zerks after every other blow, and lube the chain. Would recommend if that's what you're looking for.