Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,942  
Frits:
happy birthday.gif

/ Good morning!!!! #189,943  
sitting at desk with room spinning around
yuk
doesn't look good for my rv trip
will wait til tomorrow but likely I'll have to cancel.
can't drive when I'm dizzy
I need to eat more but hard when tummy is upset, have lost five pounds
I always try to find something positive...

/ Good morning!!!! #189,945  
Morning all, 58 going to 80 and mostly sunny.
Got the peach tree and some other plants planted.
Found third tick of the year. seems to me lots around after another mild winter.

Sorry about the car gstrom99 - glad you are ok

Happy birthday M7040 !

Drew - if you need anything let me know.

Today I might plant veggies or change oil in tractor.

The paint is supposed to be eggshell, but is a bit shinier that expected. In garage, so no danger of staying shiny or bothering me :)

Be well,
20240506_153132.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,946  
Good Morning
62° and sunny with a high of just about 80 forecast.
Yesterday was grey and damp all day. So I didn’t do any mowing. Spent the day inside doing mostly computer work.

Building inspector needs a plan showing the plumbing layout with vent stacks, HVAC ductwork and radiant heat plan, so I started on getting that stuff together for him. Here’s the layout for the radiant tubing.

IMG_0010.jpg

Not sure that I’ll get back to that today, it’s breakfast with the professor, then I’ll get the tractor out and hooked up to the progressive mower. Probably get the Lazer and run around all the fence lines while the dew dries off before hitting the open areas with the tractor.

If I get that all done early enough, it will be back to the plans for the building inspector. It would be nice to actually break ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,947  
Good Morning
62° and sunny with a high of just about 80 forecast.
Yesterday was grey and damp all day. So I didn’t do any mowing. Spent the day inside doing mostly computer work.

Building inspector needs a plan showing the plumbing layout with vent stacks, HVAC ductwork and radiant heat plan, so I started on getting that stuff together for him. Here’s the layout for the radiant tubing.

View attachment 867584
Not sure that I’ll get back to that today, it’s breakfast with the professor, then I’ll get the tractor out and hooked up to the progressive mower. Probably get the Lazer and run around all the fence lines while the dew dries off before hitting the open areas with the tractor.

If I get that all done early enough, it will be back to the plans for the building inspector. It would be nice to actually break ground.
I could definitely see where you would want those drawings, but it fails for me to see why it is his business.
Seems like just more bureaucratic over reach to me, good luck.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,948  
Glad you were ok gstrom99 vehicles can be fixed as a family we’ve bagged enough deer to last a lifetime. Wife bagged deer got car out of body shop bagged another then repeat. I’ve bagged enough myself

/ Good morning!!!! #189,949  
I always tell them the deer hit me, as that is usually the case..
found out my car insurance hit the limit of what they will pay in medical, so now my health insurance has to pay. Being a High Deductible plan, I have to pay.....
Grass still too wet to mow, maybe this afternoon I'll give it a go.
The fuses I ordered for the truck are wrong physical size, need to order mini fuses. Didn't know there were multiple sizes. Also ordered more of the screws for the floor. So far what I did has helped a lot. Don't think i'm going to try on the vinyl flooring though, just carpet. Floor originally installed 2/20/1997
19970220_0002_MD_Home_NewHouse_Construction_.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,950  
Thanks for checking in! I'm sorry if I pulled your chain too much.
Definitely don't be sorry! You were not.
No one on the GM thread contributed to my aggravation..... definitely on other threads....

BIL checked out ok.... just some bruising and scratches. He was home in a couple hours.

Wifey made me a deal..... when the incessant babbling family members call, she will take the conversation elsewhere.... she also now fully understands if I get up and disappear .....

Trying to get caught up and read hundreds of posts.... I may just attribute not reading all of them to a black hole in the internet.....

More wind today, not as strong, only 35-40 mph with gusts to 50. Another inside day.
Good news is there are good chances of showers starting Thursday and remaining thru Sunday. I sure hope so, the last precipitation we got was back on March 3. Already in "severe" level of drought.