0% Financing ending / what might come up?

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #1  

williamsrt

Hello All,

I have a question about financing. Do all three offer 0% year round? The reason I ask is I won't be buying one of these till Nov-Dec and was wondering if they will still have the same finance options during this time. Most of them are running out coming up. Will they renew it? keep interest low? and statically have they done the same thing in the past? Anyone know about the future?

v/r

Randall Williams

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #2  
Last year Kubota offered 0% throughout the year, however their programs run quarterly so than can adjust to market changes. The length of the finance term seems to vary more than the percentage rate.

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #3  
didn't do a thing for me,they wouldn't finance attachments, tax, or the 10% down payment.So I went to my bank for financing

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #4  
I don't make the decisions for any manufactor. But I would say sales would be the main reason there would be a change. If sales stay low there is a better chance of 0% money. Another is the cost of money. If money cost remain low then it would not hurt the manufactor much to carry debt longer. BUT I will tell you one thing the manufactor has a team of experts working on this and what ever they do will benefit them the most.

Don

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #5  
the biggest factor has been the strength of the dollar since all compacts are imports... and we all know there the value of the dollar is headed.

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #6  
Hello All,

I have a question about financing. Do all three offer 0% year round? The reason I ask is I won't be buying one of these till Nov-Dec and was wondering if they will still have the same finance options during this time. Most of them are running out coming up. Will they renew it? keep interest low? and statically have they done the same thing in the past? Anyone know about the future?

v/r

Randall Williams

Very hard to predict the future, my best guess is now is the time to buy. If you buy now with good fixed terms you can live with then inflation will work in your favor (atleast on the tractor purchase).

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #7  
Hello All,

v/r

Randall Williams

What are all three?Can,t tell ya what the future holds!! coobie

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #8  
Given the state of the US economy and the state of the world economy.. as well as the likely near-term outlook for national and international economic activity - the odds are better that rates will continue to remain low.

Zero percent..? Well, that's within reason - IMO. Or, something on the order of 1.9% or 2.9%. Nonetheless, it's probably gonna be on the low end.

That said; dealer's and manufacturer's are looking to make a sale. And, therefore; now is a very good time to exercise your own "economic leverage"; because those fellows are "ALL EARS" right now!! ;)

Just closed a deal on a new goose-neck trailer. My biennial trip outside to work a deal or two on a few farm implements that I've got my eye on ---

Very good prices on trailers right now, too! :D

AKfish

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #9  
If the strength of the dollar has anything to do with it then I would say that you're better off waiting. The dollar's gaining strength because the Euro's falling apart. Due to problems in Greece, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. It'll only get worse, in the near term, and the dollar will become the safe haven. In other words the dollar will get stronger, for a while, and probably throughout the summer. That means deflation. Which puts the squeeze on the dealer.
Then, Great Britain will get hit with same debt problems. When you see that happening, watch out. Because once the pound loses it's luster the dollar will be on it's last leg. That would be a great time to buy something, financed in dollars, because the dollar will be ready to give up the ghost. Probably about 2 years away.
That said, I believe easy credit is the reason for a weak dollar. Not the other way around.

/ 0% Financing ending / what might come up? #10  
Retro 25 years ago. 8.5% interest was an advertised bargin by Kubota. Of couse mortgage rates were running 17% in that era as well. The good old days!:D

Kubota 8.5% interest.jpg

Attachments

• Kubota 8.5% interest.jpg
    Kubota 8.5% interest.jpg
    823.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: