1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #11  
Personally, I would probably opt for the black poly rated at 200psi. Probably cheaper than the pex not sure though.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #12  
I used 160psi 1" poly 30+ years ago, 900' run, no issues. If I recall correctly, you can get ~20 gallons a minute with 1" pipe. More than adequate for my needs.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #13  
Polyethylene black pipe for sure. don't know why people are suggesting PVC lol. Use PEX inside the house only.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #14  
! 1/2" black poly here, heav.y wall but a bit of flexibility plus rock resistance.

That is also what my down well piping is.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #15  
To answer this question you first need to know how many GPM your well is capable of producing. If you can get 50 GPM out of your well then run a 2" line. If your well is only going to give you 3 GPM then do not waste your money on large pipe.
In fact, if you WANT sediment to build up in your line use a large line size that moves a minimal velocity of water.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #16  
My well is 500' with the pump set at 400'. I have 1 1/4" poly pipe from the pump to the pitiless adapter. The run from the well head to the barn is 220' using 1" Pex. The well produces 12 GPM and I can easily pump it dry if the water runs long enough.

There is no sense in sizing a pipe to handle a flow larger than the well & pump can deliver.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #17  
I run 1 1/4” hdpe from the pitless to the pressure tank/CycleStop valve (reduces to 1” at the tank/valve). 3/4” PEX to a Viega Manabloc. 1/2” PEX runs to fixtures. Well flows about 11gpm. 2 hp pump with about 50’ of head to the shop. No flow or pressure issues.

I’m not a fan of PVC for water lines-bad experience on a prior home.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well
I would be placing the PEX into a PVC conduit pipe to protect and insulate it. Last time I ran PEX for a water line, it was installed in a conduit pipe for protection and insulation.

conduit.jpg

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well
The water line comes through the stem wall, just above the footing, and then it enters the home under the slab. It comes into a mechanical room which has a small 3 gallon pressure tank as I use a VFD well pump so I don't need a large pressure tank. I actually don't have room for a large pressure tank so the small 3 gallon pressure tank works well as it attaches to the wall using a bracket.

/ 1.00 or 1.25 PEX line from Well #20  
Typically the underground is polyethylene not pex. Pex is a more modern material