1 or 2 rear remotes

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #11  
A skidding clamp with a rotate would be nice. Add in a hydraulic 3rd link, and there would be 3 remotes.

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #12  
My Mahindra came standard with one and allowed up to 3. I bought it with three. One for hydraulic top link and two for a snowblower (chute rotation and deflector).

Summit Hydraulics offers all kinds of multiplier kits but they aren't the same as having an actual extra remote.

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes
ok that would bring up another question, i do want a 3rd function, which was told on here get from fit rite- - but does that 3rd function have to be added into rear remotes? i thought it wasnt!

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes
If getting the factory Kubota sets, bring up and get in writing what they will do if the valves end up leaking internally allowing cylinders to drift. This has been a problem the last few years and depending on your dealer if the problem ever gets resolved or even attempted to get resolved.

Just a heads up. ;)

well that dont help with decisions! a few said to go with factory if available so its more incorporated into machine instead of having to bolt on somewhere, which is why i would want from kubota, but if there worthless it'd be a huge hit i cant afford

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #15  
well that dont help with decisions! a few said to go with factory if available so its more incorporated into machine instead of having to bolt on somewhere, which is why i would want from kubota, but if there worthless it'd be a huge hit i cant afford

First, I no longer am doing complete 3rd function kits, valve, couplers and control grip only. Mounts and hoses and associated fittings to be supplied by others.

Second, ask-tell the dealer that you have heard that the rear remote valves can be problematic, (internal leakage) and what-how would they deal with that if it were to occur with yours.

Depending on the answer should tell you what kind of a dealer they are. If they say that they would fix it under warranty, get it specifically in print, as in where does the warranty show that that type of problem is covered. This all sounds over kill, but it seems to not be very clear as to how or when this would be covered, and this IS NOT just a Kubota problem.

You can get better valves for less money than the Kubota units, but they are not going to be integrated into the tractor as the factory Kubota units are.

Pictures are just an example of a 3rd party installation on a Mahindra 1526 which is the same size machine as the 2501 that you are looking at.

Attachments

• IMG_2793.JPG
    IMG_2793.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2795.JPG
    IMG_2795.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 143
   / 1 or 2 rear remotes
mtnviewranch,
thank you for your suggestions.
could you point me towards a way or company to do the third function? i'm sure you could buy parts from all over, but with being inexperienced it would def. be easier to try to get bulk from one place or to find a kit of some kind.
*edit
ok wait i just reread it your saying i could get everything from you but the hoses/fittings and just fab up my own mounts ?

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #17  
I have one rear remote that runs my hydraulic top link. Its really nice to use with my big 'ol heavy Rhino 950 rear blade, Land Pride GS2584(LPGS), Bush Hog RO720(ROBB) - - you get the idea. The only thing I could use additional rear remotes for would be the Rhino rear blade. The blade can be fitted with hydraulic tilt and angle as well as "curl" with the top link. If a person so desired - you could get more hydraulic fluid flowing than blood in the human body.

The hydraulic top link is a fantastic addition. Saves a LOT of time, frustration and allows ground engagement implements to be used at their optimum.

I have yet to find a need beyond the one rear remote. Actually - to state it better - I have yet to find an implement, that I need, that would require more than one rear remote.

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #18  
I had triple rear remotes installed on my 2008 Mahindra 5525 when I bought it new. Dealer's design. $750. A bargain price compared to some others that I've seen.

Remotes 5525-1.JPGRemotes 5525-2.JPG

Good luck

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #19  
mtnviewranch,
thank you for your suggestions.
could you point me towards a way or company to do the third function? i'm sure you could buy parts from all over, but with being inexperienced it would def. be easier to try to get bulk from one place or to find a kit of some kind.
*edit
ok wait i just reread it your saying i could get everything from you but the hoses/fittings and just fab up my own mounts ?

Correct, best to fill out the contact page on my website and we can go from there.

/ 1 or 2 rear remotes #20  
ok that would bring up another question, i do want a 3rd function, which was told on here get from fit rite- - but does that 3rd function have to be added into rear remotes? i thought it wasnt!

The WR Long 3rd function kits are very popular and work well.

3rd function auxiliary hydraulic kits for all brands of tractors and loaders