10 ft drag box scraper, 60 HP tractor and other discoveries (picture)

/ 10 ft drag box scraper, 60 HP tractor and other discoveries (picture) #11  
Allen
Do you have any implements to loosen the ground first before using the box plane? I know may require hooking and unhooking implements or two tractors but would make moving dirt easier.

/ 10 ft drag box scraper, 60 HP tractor and other discoveries (picture)
My Kubota M6040 has 775 pounds of RimGuard in each rear tire. I have no idea how I could get that much weight in cast wheel weights. Let alone get that much weight attached to the rims.

Nuff said..........
I have 315 pounds of cast weight on each wheel and few pounds of bolts and nuts holding it on. I'm probably going to make a trip next weekend to a dealer that sells RimGuard.

/ 10 ft drag box scraper, 60 HP tractor and other discoveries (picture)
Allen
Do you have any implements to loosen the ground first before using the box plane? I know may require hooking and unhooking implements or two tractors but would make moving dirt easier.
I do have a few implements. I have a cultivator that has 9 shanks on it that I use for things like this but as I said in my first post, those shanks aren't really meant for hard ripping. I've bent several of them. I also have a small tool bar with 3 shanks that can do the primary ripping. but I'd really like to find (or build) shanks that I can use on this blade. I have found several blades similar to this one but not close enough to the same to buy the shanks. And I still don't know who manufactured this blade. Sure gets expensive saving money.

/ 10 ft drag box scraper, 60 HP tractor and other discoveries (picture) #16