$10 small sq bales of Coastal

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal #41  
My buyer came by and fetched everything I ran off my local fields with his semi and 48 foot flatbed trailer. I filled it up, 2 layers, doubled on both except the very back. Not quite enough for doubles all the way.. He was extremely happy with the bales, especially how tight the baler ran them and applied the net. Hopefully with the feed table suspension fixed and the net tail adjusted, everything will be hunky-dory now. He needs another 200-250 yet. We can do that.

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal
I believe what transpired with this one is... My dealer got it from another dealer last fall under the dealer trade new equipment program (it came from somewhere in Ohio and was trucked to my dealer. I believe the Ohio dealer for some reason removed one of the flat springs and suspension rods but never replaced it, so it was missing and my dealer really had no way of knowing it was until I found out it was. Not putting it on Kubota or my dealer, putting it on the Ohio dealer that removed it and never replaced it.
I understand now how you traded balers for only $10,000 difference because you new to you baler is a last yrs model.

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal #43  
I understand now how you traded balers for only $10,000 difference because you new to you baler is a last yrs model.
Might be with JD but with Kubota, when the bailer is sold, it's new and I bought it last fall (new). My paperwork all says 2022 Kubota bailer. I see you have some sort of fixation going on and candidly, I don't want to perpetuate it. I didn't 'trade' balers at all. I traded in a 7 year old NH net twine baler on a new Kubota net twine bailer, generous trade in plus 5 grand incentive from Kubota netted me a new bailer for 10 grand. Key word NEW and I financed the 10 with KCC at 0 percent. Has a full 2 year warranty too. Hard to pass that up. In fact I'm about to order a new Kubota center swing disc bine.

The way I view your comment is when someone similar to you ""hangs a large portion of their laundry(daily transactions) out for the public to read(view)"" then the poster(you) is destined to draw in some unwanted comments. That's just the nature of the beast!!!

So if I'm understanding you correctly serial # of a Kubota product has little to no bearing on the machines year model! If Kubota tractor or baler was built in 2000,set on dealers lot for 2 yrs then sold in 2022 it's classified as a 2022 model correct?

I sure hope Kubota's baler paint is superior to their tractor paint because the paint on my '11 M7040 is very faded considering it spent a lot of it's life in my barn. Have a good day, Jim

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal #45  
If Kubota tractor or baler was built in 2000,set on dealers lot for 2 yrs then sold in 2022 it's classified as a 2022 model correct?
I don't know, you tell me, you seem to have all he answers. I'm just reading along.

Far as paint fade, they all seem to do that, even JD. JD becomes 'Lima Bean Green' while Kubota turns pink. No big deal for me, don't impact how they work one bit.

I never stated or implied I know all the answers because I absolutely don't know all the answers!!!

I've never seen as many JD tractors with faded paint as Kubota's. Then take into consideration the much larger % of JD tractors sold new compared to Kubota's then the JD tractors with faded paint would be minimal amount. I think one is kidding themselves if they think faded paint over shiny paint won't lower resell value.

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal #47  
Kubota paint fades worse than ANY other tractor. JD has the best paint I have ever seen.

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal #48  
Kubota paint fades worse than ANY other tractor. JD has the best paint I have ever seen.
I see a lot more pink Mahindras then I see discolored Kubotas. And a lot of milky colored JD hoods.

/ $10 small sq bales of Coastal #49  
Well I’m an owner of recently 4 Kubotas, now down to 3.
The paint fades terribly on them. Look at the rear rims.

1654967662234.jpeg

Here’s my 135X with the light pink hood.

1654968144895.jpeg

Attachments

• 1654967889200.jpeg
    1654967889200.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 74
Last edited: