100 hours

/ 100 hours #1  

Hamiltonville Farm

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4540
Just went over 100 hours on my 4540. I'm loving how it handles everything I need it to

/ 100 hours #2  
:thumbsup: And that makes doing projects whole lot easier. :)

/ 100 hours #3  
I have found that the 4540 is just fun to use. Even for something as mundane as taking the trash to the road.

I do not put a lot of hours on mins so I just do maintained (like changing the oil) once a year. I put it in my shop and really go through it. I have a checklist that I use to make sure I don’t miss anything, even the grease fitting on the front wheel drive shaft whitch is not easy to get to.

/ 100 hours #4  
It DOES make the job go easier when your tractor does what you need it to do. The job itself can be difficult and trying - it's good to not have to fight the tractor also.

/ 100 hours
@oosik...true. nice not to have to worry about if the tractor is going to break or whatever while you're doing a project.

/ 100 hours #6  
I have found that the 4540 is just fun to use. Even for something as mundane as taking the trash to the road.

I do not put a lot of hours on mins so I just do maintained (like changing the oil) once a year. I put it in my shop and really go through it. I have a checklist that I use to make sure I don’t miss anything, even the grease fitting on the front wheel drive shaft whitch is not easy to get to.

/ 100 hours #9  
Still today their greatest model that's every existed next to the 4025