10A Relay Fuse

/ 10A Relay Fuse #1  

SpaceBuckaroo

Tractor
LS
Today the 10A Relay Fuse blew on my R4041H. I changed it and everything seemed to be okay, and then it blew again. Does anyone have a schematic of this circuit?

/ 10A Relay Fuse
Okay, I finally figured out what was causing my 10A fuse problem.

A couple months ago, I replaced my seat with a fancy, but cheap seat off Amazon.com. The seat is cheap, but I like it because it has a lot of travel in the bounce when I hit hard bumps.
Anyhow, the seat was cheap, along with the built in safety switch. The safety switch was crap. It would cut power off several times even when I was sitting on the seat. I eventually disconnected the safety switch and put a little jumper across the connector. That worked great for a couple weeks, but the jumper would sometimes slip and I'd loose power again.
Yesterday, I was working hard and it cut out again, I got pissed and cut the connector off, and twisted the wires together, and just let them lay next to the seat.
What I didn't know, was that today, while bouncing around, the wire shorted to ground and caused the 10A fuse to blow.
After posting asking for a schematic, it occurred to me to inspect the wires that I twisted together, and sure enough I could see where the wires were burnt along with some insulation. A little shrink wrap and that problem is now fixed.

/ 10A Relay Fuse #3  
Glad you found a fix!

/ 10A Relay Fuse #4  
The safety switch was crap.
Hey, you can't say that word. I got a 30-day suspension for a similar phrase.

I was told there's too many children reading the Tractor Forum. 😏

/ 10A Relay Fuse #5  
^^^ Weird ... I guess the kids are supposed to feel safe all the time? A switch would indicate that they might face something unsafe in life?

/ 10A Relay Fuse #6  
It must ok for some and not others.