$120/gallon for SUD2

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #22  
Look in to Triax fluid. They've got full synthetic and a blend. $0.20 and $0.17 per ounce (respectively; you do the math!). I'm about ready to pull the trigger on their blend. Specs look really good. Triax claims both fluids are suitable in just about every/any tractor. Will be using for my NX5510: 11 gallons. Will be a long time before my B7800 comes due for its next fluid change.

https://www.amazon.com/Triax-Agra-UTTO-Supreme-Transmission/dp/B07GHPDTTL ($128/5 gal)
https://www.amazon.com/TRIAX-Synthetic-Transmission-Hydraulic-Replaces/dp/B0795MRNN9?th=1 ($109/5 gal)

Free shipping (Amazon, for me) on the blend (likely the same on the full synth as well).

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #23  
Recently bought
T5 Rotella is CDN$110/20L (5 US Gal) = $5.50/L at Crappy Tire
Kubota SuperUDT CDN$150/20L = $7.60/L at K dealer

Advertised at Crappy Tire
Royal Purple Synthetic motor oil is $18/L
$72/5L = $14.40/L

I don't get what the OP is bent out of shape over considering people are paying stupid money on magic foo foo in a purple bottle

Personally I wouldn't trust buying SUDT from a mystery amazon vendor named PIVETAIL selling "genuine OEM" K SUDT. Genuine OEM is probably the name of the chinese company that makes the mystery oil plastic bottles and labels.

If you want to save money stop wasting it on things like oil and filters. Better yet sell everything and move into a downtown city condo with 500 sq.ft of living space.

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #24  

Attachments

• 20220920_161148.jpg
    20220920_161148.jpg
    1,023 KB · Views: 74
   / $120/gallon for SUD2 #25  
I base my fluid use on cold weather flow ability which is why I use a pure synthetic and Chevron THC comes already dyed with a color so it's easy to see on the dipstick versus the usual clear fluid. I have over 6000 meter hours on one unit and 3 on the other with no adverse effects at all. Of course I only change the gearbox fluid once every 2 years as a rule.

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #26  
I had bought Deere Hy-Gard J20C in 2019 for a mere $19 for 2 gallons. Had a leaking hose, more than half dumped out. Got to Farm & Fleet and the price was $39 for the 2 gallons.

I priced around the area and the Farm & Fleet was showing the best price. Still shaking my head on this.

/ $120/gallon for SUD2
I’ll never put enough hours on it to ever need another fluid change so I don’t mind paying the $200 once.

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #28  
I base my fluid use on cold weather flow ability which is why I use a pure synthetic and Chevron THC comes already dyed with a color so it's easy to see on the dipstick versus the usual clear fluid. I have over 6000 meter hours on one unit and 3 on the other with no adverse effects at all. Of course I only change the gearbox fluid once every 2 years as a rule.
YES, I RARELY CHANGE FLUIDS, JUST THE FILTERS NOW AND AGAIN. USING A GOOD SYN. COLD WIEATHER FLUID IS IMPORTANT.

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #29  
YES, I RARELY CHANGE FLUIDS, JUST THE FILTERS NOW AND AGAIN. USING A GOOD SYN. COLD WIEATHER FLUID IS IMPORTANT.
Especially where you (and I live) cold flow ability is an important issue at least with me and the synthetic fluids flow much better at very cold temps.

/ $120/gallon for SUD2 #30  
I had bought Deere Hy-Gard J20C in 2019 for a mere $19 for 2 gallons. Had a leaking hose, more than half dumped out. Got to Farm & Fleet and the price was $39 for the 2 gallons.

I priced around the area and the Farm & Fleet was showing the best price. Still shaking my head on this.
Priced motor oil lately?