1231 loader valve boot

/ 1231 loader valve boot #1  

Patches

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti 3054xs TLB
I have an '04 3054xs with a 1231 loader. The protective boot on the control valve is ripped and the dealer seems unable to find a replacement for it. It's rectangular in shape and measures 3 inches by 2 inches inside and is 4 inches tall. I know there are bunch of 3054's around so someone must have run into this issue. Has anyone found a replacement for this boot?

/ 1231 loader valve boot #2  
Now that you mention it, mine's seen better days too. If you find a source, post it here. I'm sure we're not the only two...

Do you know what make the valve is? When I bought mine (used) the dealer implied that Kioti used a couple of different ones.

/ 1231 loader valve boot #4  
Mine is the same way. I wrapped it in electrical tape to seal it up better. If you find one post a source my local dealer is an idiot. I have to drive 2 hours for parts at the next closest dealer

/ 1231 loader valve boot
Well guys, no answers so I'm trying some of that "Flex Seal" tape. I'll let you know how I make out.

/ 1231 loader valve boot #6  
Curiously, what's the difference between a 1230 and a 1231 loader? My LK3054 has a 1230 on it.