125 C.F. argon co2 mix

/ 125 C.F. argon co2 mix #23  
Maybe just on his mental ignore list. There have been few that I do that to. :laughing:

I must have come off the list. He replied to my post LOL
It's all good though.

I see the OP hasn't been back to comment on any of these prices.

I wonder if 75/25 is more, or less expensive than st. argon ?
I have the same size tank with the 75/25 mix, but it was filled several yrs ago. so the price wouldn't be up to date.

I purchased the Argon to tig

/ 125 C.F. argon co2 mix #24  
Don't know if it's true,or not. I was told by the place that fills my tanks that if Air gas fills it, they will stamp their name into the tank, and no one else will fill it in my area

I don't have anything 'filled', I just swap. When I swap I get tanks with all kinds of labels on the neck ring. Doesn't matter to me, I'm going to just swap it at some later date. The tanks I originally purchased are out there in the loop somewhere and I've got somebody elses. Big honor system that works. Just knowing human nature I would guess there may a dealer out there somewhere that will try to violate that honor system every now and then, just for profits sake, don't let them do it.

/ 125 C.F. argon co2 mix
I must have come off the list. He replied to my post LOL
It's all good though.

I see the OP hasn't been back to comment on any of these prices.

I wonder if 75/25 is more, or less expensive than st. argon ?
I have the same size tank with the 75/25 mix, but it was filled several yrs ago. so the price wouldn't be up to date.

I purchased the Argon to tig

SEE POST #4

I have been contemplating why radios 1 thinks he's the only one to use google maps.....I can't imagine the audacity!
I guess it his academic achievements......
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/members/radios1.html

Yea.... that's it... he's an.... "Engineer"

/ 125 C.F. argon co2 mix #26  
   / 125 C.F. argon co2 mix #27  
I am SO fortunate in my area. Now that Air Liquide owns Airgas I no longer have to wonder which one f***s me over worse on refills.

/ 125 C.F. argon co2 mix #28  
I am SO fortunate in my area. Now that Air Liquide owns Airgas I no longer have to wonder which one f***s me over worse on refills.
Yeah now you are just bending over and taking it... not to mention CA pricing! :eek: Sorry man!

/ 125 C.F. argon co2 mix #29  

We had a nightmare situation at work one year where they bid the gas contract by type and took the lowest price on each gas. We had to purchase different mixes from Air Liquide, Holox, and Airgas. Our accounting could NEVER get an understandable bill from AL. The following year Airgas bought out Holox and all contracts went to Airgas. Prices were so low they were practically paying us to deliver. Most were in the $6 range but this was years ago.

We had a couple of tanks of CF6 that were out of sight. One tank of 99.8% pure cost $2000 and another that was 99.9% pure was $3000. The tech that insisted the .1% different gas was needed to correct a problem in the microscope turned out to be wrong so we were stuck with $5000 in gas and a broken scope.

I too just swap my tank when it's empty. Although I supposedly own it I never have it tested because the tank gets swapped regardless of the last test date. Depending on who does the transaction I sometimes get the contract price they give my old workplace. If I don't know the person doing my swap I get reamed but it's best not to complain so I pay whatever and go on.

I messed up one time and accepted a smaller tank because they were out of the 80s. Next time I swapped and asked for an 80 I had to pay for the "tank upgrade". Seems like they tagged me for $90 difference but my memory isn't that good so not sure. If they ever offer me a smaller tank again I will wait till they have the 80 in stock.