1301d vs 226d

/ 1301d vs 226d #11  
I was stated don't hold me to exact specs.. Said there was a size difference and know can't use Tractor data to be 100% correct. Example my Ym2000 is rated more than 20 HP. Eng..which they have it rated.
Yeah but ... The HP I found in TractorData for PTO output, and the drawbar pull, came from field testing performed by U-Nebraska Ag school.
Nebraska Tractor Test Laboratory | Nebraska

Maybe YM2000/YM240 is more comparable to the early N's. 9N from 1939, and the 2N's. 8N was a HP improvement, no?

/ 1301d vs 226d #12  
I was stated don't hold me to exact specs.. Said there was a size difference and know can't use Tractor data to be 100% correct. Example my Ym2000 is rated more than 20 HP. Eng..which they have it rated. Twice so it's not a Typo. There was a Piston upgrade 88mm. to 90mm. and only 2 cyl. I don't think that will build 2 more Eng.Hp. each cyl.. Fredricks and Hoye 24hp. Hard for me to lift a full 5 gallon can filling the tank so I purchased a 2 gal. can Yrs. ago. I cut 3 acres Wkly. My use is so small it's hard today to guess just how much fuel I use cutting. My guessstimate 1/4-3/8 of a Gal. each cut. My sears garden tractor was twice that much in gas. True!!......
I wasn't trying to say your wrong just throw in what I recalled as the power outputs. I didn't look it up either, just from what I recalled. If tractor Data says engine HP is 20 someone screwed up. That is 20 PTO HP. And we all know the 24 HP engine number for the YM2000/YM240 cause the data plate says so. Not sure who put that into tractor data. Haha

/ 1301d vs 226d #13  
Yeah but ... The HP I found in TractorData for PTO output, and the drawbar pull, came from field testing performed by U-Nebraska Ag school.
Nebraska Tractor Test Laboratory | Nebraska

Maybe YM2000/YM240 is more comparable to the early N's. 9N from 1939, and the 2N's. 8N was a HP improvement, no?

The 8N and the YM2500 are a near neck-and-neck. YM2500 = JD850. I toss in the YM2610 because the difference is add in the PowerShift.

So, the JD850 Nebraska Test data is here on Tractordata.com

/ 1301d vs 226d #14  
I wasn't trying to say your wrong just throw in what I recalled as the power outputs. I didn't look it up either, just from what I recalled. If tractor Data says engine HP is 20 someone screwed up. That is 20 PTO HP. And we all know the 24 HP engine number for the YM2000/YM240 cause the data plate says so. Not sure who put that into tractor data. Haha

Tractordata just goes by OE documents submitted to them. But yes, even those documents can be done wrong.

Besides, the gray market Hp is in JIS standards and not SAE Hp standards. Thus, the Hp can be off by as much as 5 to 6Hp numbers. So, when Tractordata lists Hp for anything Gray Market, note that the Hp could be higher in reality to the SAE standards.

/ 1301d vs 226d #15  
SAE hp is a naked engine on a test stand. No alternator, fan, maybe even no water pump driven. Yanmar's published hp is measured as the PTO output.

/ 1301d vs 226d #16  
SAE hp is a naked engine on a test stand. No alternator, fan, maybe even no water pump driven. Yanmar's published hp is measured as the PTO output.

And the Hp curves are based on the JIS standards for Yanmar. I've spend a few hours looking into this already. SAE and JIS are not even close to each other. So, those Nebraska tests on gray market machines are really helpful. And in my case, the JD850 is the YM2500, the Neb. tests there prove the point.