1430 good deal or no

/ 1430 good deal or no #12  
Interesting….
My 1430 will climb my hills while running the 60” brush cutter without any issues at all.

/ 1430 good deal or no #13  
When I lose climbing power in my 1850, oil temp is usually the culprit. Specifically, the fins of the oil coolers have become clogged w mowing debris.

/ 1430 good deal or no #14  
Interesting….
My 1430 will climb my hills while running the 60” brush cutter without any issues at all.
I wish mine would work like that on a 30 degree hill.

/ 1430 good deal or no #15  
I wish mine would work like that on a 30 degree hill.

I haven’t measured the slope of my hill, but I know none of my traditional tractors could side hill it. And I don’t like walking up it. Lol
It’s part of the reason I wanted a PowerTrac

/ 1430 good deal or no #16  
I haven’t measured the slope of my hill, but I know none of my traditional tractors could side hill it. And I don’t like walking up it. Lol
That’s awesome that your 1430 works out well for ya on climbing the hill 👍
Maybe my pump is altered or something? Next time I go down to Tazewell I’ll ask about it.

/ 1430 good deal or no #17  
Lay a 2x4x8 on the slope and use a 2' level and rule and make it level and measure the end in the difference from the live to the 2x4 vertical.... 1 foot would be a 2 to 1... Jim

/ 1430 good deal or no #18  
That’s awesome that your 1430 works out well for ya on climbing the hill 👍
Maybe my pump is altered or something? Next time I go down to Tazewell I’ll ask about it.
Wheel motors too, but remember if you want power let up on the pedal..... Jim