15 series headlight?

/ 15 series headlight? #1  

Oldnbusted

Tractor
Branson 4215R, Hinomoto E2304, Ferguson TO30, Hustler Raptor SD60
Driveway flooded Monday night, had to get the 4215 out before daylight Tuesday to move a tree that washed across the driveway. That’s when I discovered that the headlights on these things are woefully inadequate for anything other than lighting up the inside of the barn.

I read on here somewhere that the 10 series uses a standard H4 bulb. Anyone know if the 15 series is the same.

Ordered a light bar to hang under the rops and a couple of 5” floods for the fenders, but I’d also like to upgrade the stock bulbs.

TIA

/ 15 series headlight? #2  
It should be H4 as well. The other problem with these lights is that they point waaay too high. There is an adjuster on those but won't make much difference.

I have a F36Rn which is the equivalente of the 3515R. Here is the before and after. I added two small 18W light bar to work in conjunction with the OEM lights. Even though those were small light bars it still makes a lot of difference.

IMG_20171220_183421.jpg
IMG_20171220_183415.jpg

/ 15 series headlight?
That is a huge difference! Thank you.

I’ll likely replace the stock bulbs with leds, but the FEL will always be an issue. That’s why I’m thinking fender mounts.

/ 15 series headlight? #4  
On the rare occasion I use the tractor at night, the brush guard blocks much of the beam, and THEN I have the big round bale in front of that blocking the rest...
I've been planning to put a light bar on the ROPS for years, but just haven't gotten to it yet.