1532 Hyrostatic problem/question.

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #31  
We are discussing two different things.. Yes I can easily believe the 2500 for your implement hydraulic pump. I think mine on the Kioti is about 2645 or something similar. But I was talking about the Hydrostatic transmission pump relief pressure, which I believe should be just under 5000 psi. Mine is stated to be 4975 psi in the workshop manual.

This is from my tractor manual (not loader manual). Actually has total system pressure at 2276. My loader manual states 2500 (but I'm thinking that's just the number they list for the posted specs, and not necessarily where the pressure should be set.

There is no other PSI rating listed in the manual besides steering (1711), so it must be right.

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #32  
ForumRunner_20150201_223539.png

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #33  
This is from my tractor manual (not loader manual). Actually has total system pressure at 2276. My loader manual states 2500 (but I'm thinking that's just the number they list for the posted specs, and not necessarily where the pressure should be set.

There is no other PSI rating listed in the manual besides steering (1711), so it must be right.

Agreed, but that has nothing to do with the relief setting on your hydrostatic transmission. You need to look in your workshop manual for these settings and port measuring locations. This will not be found in any makers owners manual.. As it is not something for owners to either measure or adjust.

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #34  
I checked relief psi today. Only about 1900. Adjusted to around 2400. I was using my neighbors gauge that god only knows how old it was. I ordered a new gauge today and when I get that in I am going to dial it in. Now the tractor is like every other CUT I have ever drove, runs out of traction before power. I am very happy with the results. Thanks for the help.

So, just to verify, you're saying that by adjusting the relief valve that I detailed ... Which adjusted my loader lift ... Fixed the issue you were having with your HST?

IF that is the case, then it would seem appropriate to believe that this valve handles the loader AND HST system.

It's also possible that somehow there was air in the system, and opening the relief valve bled it out and fixed your HST issues. Long shot, but possible.

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #35  
I sure wish I was smart and understood all of this stuff. But looking in my manual for a 1526. I found this. Not for sure where a pressure check port would be. Not. A super lot of detail in my mechanics manual.

Attachments

• image-402726916.jpg
    image-402726916.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 131
   / 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #36  
At What rpm did you run your test at?

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #37  
I sure wish I was smart and understood all of this stuff. But looking in my manual for a 1526. I found this. Not for sure where a pressure check port would be. Not. A super lot of detail in my mechanics manual.

There you go George, you hydrostatic transmission pressure relief is set for 3336 PSI. This has nothing to do with the pressure relief setting for the implement pump. that pump is the little pump up on the side of the engine. The hydrostatic transmission pump is one of the two main components of a hydrostatic tramsmission. One being the pump and the other being the motor. The pump is driven by the engine.

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #38  
James why you spose they are so different?

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #39  
Why you spose they are so different?

The bigger the tractor the higher the pressure the hydrostatic pump has to be to move the tractor around.. Up to a point anyway.

/ 1532 Hyrostatic problem/question. #40  
The bigger the tractor the higher the pressure the hydrostatic pump has to be to move the tractor around.. Up to a point anyway.

Makes sense. So TSO's tractor is up there with ours then? or more. Man 4975psi is a lot of umpa.