1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #1  

dragula

Bronze Member
Loader control valve apparently got water in it at some point. Internal valve ceased and I damaged one of the covers trying to get it out. I either need a breakdown of parts for the factory control valve or an entirely new valve. Any suggestions on where to find a replacement? The aftermarket units that I see online have the lever mounted on the valve. But the 1533 has the valve mounted underneath on the frame and cables going to the lever.
I'm not sure what is my best option so I'm looking for some direction.

Thanks for any help!
valve.jpg

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #2  
I presume the aluminum covers on the left are the cable operator connections. Finding a valve with the exact same cable connection style might be a challenge. Do you have the mechanical capabilities of fabricating a different cable mount for a new valve?

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #3  
Ours has had several different valves over the years. I can say, never the same kind twice.

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #4  
Check out this site. I had to replace my valve assembly, and they were very helpful....and affordable compared to the dealer and other sources I looked at.

surpluscenter.com

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #5  
Are you sure one of the spools is seized and not just one of the cables?

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement
I presume the aluminum covers on the left are the cable operator connections. Finding a valve with the exact same cable connection style might be a challenge. Do you have the mechanical capabilities of fabricating a different cable mount for a new valve?

I see new valves online that are affordable that come with the lever, cables and mounting hardware. But I'm not sure what actual valve to buy. I assume there are different types, pressures, etc.

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #8  
Did you ever figure this out? If so and your original valve was really shot, let me know if you would want to sell and if the spring caps.

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #9  
04577C9B-6858-4F44-8A21-A84F7BBC817B.jpeg
as apparently these are only available as part of the assembly, but the manufacturer couldn’t bother to thread lock them…

/ 1533 Help! Need Loader Control Valve Replacement #10  
We've probably had four valves on our tractor since 94, I know one of them has had that many. None were the same. Different valve each time. We ordered, we put it on, the tractor has never been back to town. Six tractors, none have been back to town.