1726E

/ 1726E #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Hi guys ive been creeping on this site for awhile and have posted just a few times. Anyway I have been interested in getting subcompact cab tractor. These tractors look nice although I haven't seen one in person yet as im just kind of getting started. Im looking to purchase in about 3 months. My question is do these tractors have many problems with the tier 4 standard? Any problems in cold weather starting. I haven't seen many people post about such situations so I would say no. If you look at Kubota subforum you will see those questions there. Anyway im looking at getting a FEL, 3pt snowblower, and a tiller for some land we bought about a year ago. 8acre wooded lot in the country, very flat. we will have about a 100 yard drive. Ive always heard massey makes good tractors but have had zero seat time in one. I grew up on a farm and we an old oliver and a white cab tractor. My dad got out of farming and started a landscaping business with a Kubota. Never had any problems with that tractor. I think its an 04 and it still runs good. Anyway any advice would be great. I live in Indiana currently in a town called brownsburg which isn't too far from Indianapolis. We will be moving to the country when the house is built this summer. One can only pray weather will break so we can get started. That property is about 40 minutes south of Lafayette.

thanks

/ 1726E #2  
Hi guys ive been creeping on this site for awhile and have posted just a few times. Anyway I have been interested in getting subcompact cab tractor. These tractors look nice although I haven't seen one in person yet as im just kind of getting started. Im looking to purchase in about 3 months. My question is do these tractors have many problems with the tier 4 standard? Any problems in cold weather starting. I haven't seen many people post about such situations so I would say no. If you look at Kubota subforum you will see those questions there. Anyway im looking at getting a FEL, 3pt snowblower, and a tiller for some land we bought about a year ago. 8acre wooded lot in the country, very flat. we will have about a 100 yard drive. Ive always heard massey makes good tractors but have had zero seat time in one. I grew up on a farm and we an old oliver and a white cab tractor. My dad got out of farming and started a landscaping business with a Kubota. Never had any problems with that tractor. I think its an 04 and it still runs good. Anyway any advice would be great. I live in Indiana currently in a town called brownsburg which isn't too far from Indianapolis. We will be moving to the country when the house is built this summer. One can only pray weather will break so we can get started. That property is about 40 minutes south of Lafayette.

thanks

Interestingly enough, your White tractor is an early form of the current Massey tractors. White was purchased by AGCO, which owns Massey, amongst others. Many of the modern Massey's are built by Iseki in Japan, have been for quite some time, and yes they are good tractors. I really like my Massey (Iseki), but Kubota, JD, LS, Kioti, Mahindra, TYM ... They all make and/or sell good tractors these days. I think Iseki production & materials quality is right up there at the top, so if the deal is right, that would definitely be a contender. Go check out all the tractors in that price range and size and figure out which one feels the best to you. Good and bad things will stand out about each one. Good luck and let us know what you find out

/ 1726E #3  
The 1726E engine horsepower is low enough it does not require all the T4F emmissions requirements. Its the same engine as the 1734E and 1739E but derated and less all the emmissions stuff.