1734E Help

/ 1734E Help #1  

jlc226

Tractor
Mahindra 2615
Hello!

Greetings from North Louisiana. I recently bought a used 1734E with 350 hrs on it. I bush hogged the first time and the regen did it's thing, no worries. I then bush hogged a 2nd time (about 4 hrs) and the regin light kept flashing and did not turn off (rpms were round 2,400). I then noticed fuel dripping from the burner on the drivers right side (see picture). I read several threads about the fuel filters so I change the one btw the fuel tanks, the cartridge fuel filter (and the air filter and oil filter while I was at it.). I didn't change the metal (I assuming fuel) filter since I could not find a part number (see attached). Still dripping.

My question is: any ideas of what's going on and is it a simple fix? We don't have a massey dealer around so I take it to my mechanic in Benton, LA (1.5 hr away). I do have a local guy, but he does not do anything complicated.

Thanks for your help!

IMG_2829.jpgIMG_2828.jpgIMG_2827.jpg

/ 1734E Help #2  
Can you locate the dealer where it was originally purchased ? 350 hrs is a young tractor. The Massey warrantee is 5yrs on the drive train. Even if that does not include whatever is wrong with yours I'd think the dealer who sold it will be cooperative on the phone and helpful to you. I'd try that first. He probably can suggest some things to check for you or your'uncomplicated things' mechanic.

/ 1734E Help
Can you locate the dealer where it was originally purchased ? 350 hrs is a young tractor. The Massey warrantee is 5yrs on the drive train. Even if that does not include whatever is wrong with yours I'd think the dealer who sold it will be cooperative on the phone and helpful to you. I'd try that first. He probably can suggest some things to check for you or your'uncomplicated things' mechanic.
no, i'm the 3rd owner. The guy I bought it from said he got it from a widow.

/ 1734E Help #4  
She was a little old Lady from Pasadena no doubt...regardless, go thru AGCO Answers and see if they won't give you some verbal help. Also talk to the nearest dealer. I never met one that wouldn't give you a few minutes of verbal time.