1750m Parking Brake

/ 1750m Parking Brake
"And if I push the brake pedal too hard it dies everytime "

This clearly doesn't seem right. Applying the brakes should only stop your tractor from moving, not shut the engine off.

Is this a new tractor that you bought from a dealer? If so I'd give them a call and walk them through your issues to see what they say.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.
I’m going to give them a call! Thank you

/ 1750m Parking Brake
Sonny, any chance that when you push hard on the brake, you are lifting a butt cheek off the seat and seat safety is killing the engine?
Good grief I hope that’s not it LOL I’ll experiment some more. My butt’s not very big so…

/ 1750m Parking Brake #14  
I mention it because at one point, I had my seat too far back and to push the brake and lock it, I had exactly that happen. I am a short portly.. sort legs, big fat belly. Blow my avatar up and you will get the overall idea...

/ 1750m Parking Brake
So I figured out the parking brake problem after pulling the dash cal off where I could see it. My brake pedals wouldn’t go far enough down to let the parking brake lever catch the gears. I loosened the linkage on both pedals and it works fine now. I do believe it was dying because I was pushing so hard on the brake pedal I must have been lifting up off the seat. Thanks to everyone for helping this rookie tractor owner!